Resolutions 2010

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
December is around the corner and now let's get started to note down our new year resolutions subjected they are not doomed to failure :p

Always tried to have good things as my resolutions and the plans usually fail. Will definitely have something bad and twisted as my new year resolution this time.

Last edited:
Basically try to earn more respect around here and also not be a complete dick. And inm the real world (Is there even one?) probably just keep trying hard and improving at my sports. Also would like to start doing some 'strength session' to get stronger because, even though I'm a runner, it does still help a lot.

That's an year already....

....wow.

I don't make new years resolutions.

I just try to be a better person than I was in the previous day. Try to be happier than I was and to try and make others happier.

It's simple although that doesn't make it easy.

I make resolutions but I have never fulfilled even one so far (started making resolutions since 2007). But still, I dont stop making it. This time too, I want to be thinner by atleast 30 pounds and feel a lot more fitter and confident

I'm going to go for the classical...

"i'm sticking to 1024x1280" heh heh heh...:spy

Win the best youngest member award and become the richest man in the world...Muhahahaha

Be realistic :p

Actually try at school. Get a couple of gigs with band. Score 15+ goals in hockey.

Users who are viewing this thread