Returning Int. Players

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What do you do when you Int. player comes back to the team but his replacement has been is great form?

I had Kallis come back from int. duty but his replacement Butcher was dominating with with an average of 50 in FC and 100 in OD. he also had picked up a few wickets at less then 30.

I brought Kallis in and and he got a golden and didn't get any wickets.

Yeah, for me I have a core of about 5 players, a few internationals (England and abroad) who are normally in the team plus a couple of spots for up incoming youngsters/players in good form.
I personally prefer form players over under preforming internationals but you need to take into account that sometimes an international player who is in bad form will still preform better than an average player in good form.

Yeah, for me I have a core of about 5 players, a few internationals (England and abroad) who are normally in the team plus a couple of spots for up incoming youngsters/players in good form.
I personally prefer form players over under preforming internationals but you need to take into account that sometimes an international player who is in bad form will still preform better than an average player in good form.
Kallis made 153* two OD's later. Then went on to have a good season. Butcher never got the form back when i tried him later in the season.

I decided that the Int. Player is a more safe option IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread