Reverse sweep shot for six!

cricketfanatic said:
but when you hold shift+s+down+left, he plays the normal slog sweep doesnt he ?

when u hold the shift+s+down+left keys , he plays the regular slog sweep doesnt he ?

can u play it with only boss's patch ?

I told you to play with a left hander,dont listen to other people play with a left hander,

You must have played the shot with right handed batsman that is the reason he has tried the slog sweep.

people who dont believe me.

I will try to play the shot and take a screen shot of it.

What rubbish!! Even I can take a screenie of a right-hander playing a reverse sweep!!..will post it soon enough...

m_vaughan said:
LOL!

as usual mr. duffarama seems to be involved in any kind of controversy.
Yeah, I guess Mr.Koala's SAc2k4 patches are a controversy in themselves. You can even bottom-edge the ball for six with his patches! ;)

fardin said:
SHIFT,S,Hold Down Arrow and Left Arrow

Remember that you can only play reverse sweep with a left handed batsman.
Not true at all!
Ind.(user) vs. NZ - Brendon McCullum(Right hand bat) reverse swept Harbhajan! I actually took a few screens but deleted them.

I'll try it agin in nets and post a few screens...

Ever heard of something called "Search" ???

I have tried the reverse sweep with both l/h and r/h batsmen but without much success ......practise is the key I suppose....but I don't consider that it as one of the more productive shots in the game...

there was a video on that. someone hit a ever going six with dhoni playing a sweep. but maybe he edited the game and put more power on the sweep shot so it goes far because i did that before.i put like 100x more power on the advance cover drive and boy did it go far?

Damn! Justin Kemp revers swept me for 6(bowler-Murali) but it was of the last ball :mad :mad

nothing happens with me no sixes just 1 run of a reverse sweep tell me what 2 do

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread