Roma v Arsenal - UEFA Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
This event was for the 90 minutes. I would have assumed you would have realised this as there was a previous event for the first leg. The result is a Roma win.

gambino; said:
you guys really need to clarify things more,

standards have gone down badly the last few months in vbookie

Oh please, put a plug in it with all due respect!!! How dare you take swipe at vBookie, I find you to be out of place!!! You hardly bet in here, because you think the way you do that makes you correct? Suddenly you have a divine right to mouth off!!! Maybe we in vBookie have been following a different flow of information from you!!!!
Please enlighten us.

Oh please, put a plug in it with all due respect!!! How dare you take swipe at vBookie, I find you to be out of place!!! You hardly bet in here, because you think the way you do that makes you correct? Suddenly you have a divine right to mouth off!!! Maybe we in vBookie have been following a different flow of information from you!!!!
Please enlighten us.
carling cup final ring a bell?
guess everything you just said doesnt really mean anything cos of the incompetence that was shown in the carling cup final bet

Gambino, if you hate it so much, fancy taking an enforced break from vBookie? If not then kindly shut up. It's vCash don't get so worked up about it. The guys here do an excellent job, much better than you could.

Gonna end this now, but the vBookie Staff have my full support, so carry on with the good work guys :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread