Round 1 - Sky Hawks -v- Xtremely Xplicit @ Newlands Cricket Stadium - Match on post #34

I came online now. Missed out on watching the match. But glad we won the match :) How much did I go for?

It's the result of their irresponsible management during auction. I think Sky hawks is the most trolled team so far.

I'll update the complete match with commentary & photos later tonight when I am at home. Congratulations Xtremely Xplicit. This was an xtremely one sided match. I know Sky Hawks gave their groundsman xplicit orders on the way they wanted the pitch to be set-up.

I honestly hope the Sky Hawks will come back after this ....

Game on team! We'll have no drinks during innings (don't think needed vs Sky Hawks as the innings won't last long).
As I said.

Btw, I am quite happy with my performance on a pitch which assisted the pacers.[DOUBLEPOST=1480603411][/DOUBLEPOST]
?????? The post count for popularity is only for the team threads...
Don't lose your temper because of the game you lost. I was just joking.

Btw, I am quite happy with my performance on a pitch which assisted the pacers.[DOUBLEPOST=1480603411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't lose your temper because of the game you lost. I was just joking.
When did I lose my temper... And which game did we lose

Well played XX. Hard luck Sky Hawks.

That was one hell of a performance by our bowlers. Didn't get a chance to bat but I did get my first catch. So all in all, a great start to the tournament.

That's absolutely ridicolous. Oh, the f***ing auctions!

Users who are viewing this thread