Round 2 - Xtremely Xplicit -v- The Saints @ Xtreme Circle - Match on post #109

I can view the scorecard without issue now @Ali.

Nice bowling from the Saints.... AND great batting from Rudi, Samuels and Gibbs and a nice little cameo by me

Really unhappy with the outcome. Beating a team twice and an unfortunate incident took away everything.

Even though I performed well, it was a unfortunate thing to lose which we didn't as to how a re-match was organised and all of the stats - Ali being top run scorer, and Sallu being top run getter were just a thing of hope and luck we had to have this time. Nothing was of use except the following:
1. Overturn of match result.
2. Overturn of stats.

Completely lost the fun in PCPL. Though Saints played really well in the REMATCH, there will be a inner voice trolling the team players for snatching away what that hadn't done when it was needed. Don't hesitate to quote my post and add some ethics, team spirit like speech under it.

Good luck!

Team XX after the match.

209477.jpg

So you were not around when you LOST in an actual match and have appeared again to post after REMATCH. :lol

[HASHTAG]#REMATCHWINNERS[/HASHTAG].
Just like you begged Hydron to announce you the winner even if we won the rematch. Because you are confident about your team's loss.

[HASHTAG]#SHAME_SHAME[/HASHTAG]

Just like you begged Hydron to announce you the winner even if we won the rematch. Because you are confident about your team's loss.

[HASHTAG]#SHAME_SHAME[/HASHTAG]
Should I find what kind of posts you made for the past month. Everything went negative.. If I start arguing on this one, no one will be able to stop me except the warnings, and ban from staff.

Where did you go when you lost by 80 Runs? Begging for Win?

#SHAME_SHAME_NO_FAME

This time around, the Saints players were given Xplicit instructions not to eat from the food catering company contracted by the Xtreme Circle management . Most players suffered severe diarrhea last time around and it effected our performance...

On a more serious note : understandably most Xtremely Xplicit players will feel robbed as a result of events that was out of anyone's control. Again our sincere apology for the unplanned disaster... unfortunate result for Xtremely Xplicit ... however the show must go on ...

Again our sincere apology for the unplanned disaster... unfortunate result for Xtremely Xplicit ... however the show must go on ...
I appreciate you on this note. XX are happy that someone from opposition is understanding what is going on in our mind.

It would've been great if there were same kind of people in the opposite side.

It's okay, we don't need to be cry babies. The whole PCPL is luck based as it is sim and not real skills. The loss doesn't mean we are out of this. We will bounce back strong. And any further personal attack will be dealt with severely.

well done XX nest macth try again.

Users who are viewing this thread