Round 3 - The Demons -v- Xtremely Xplicit @ The Grange Cricket Ground - Match on post #29

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
demons-vs-xx-png.176450

Round 3 - Match 5

Venue:The Grange Cricket Ground, Toronto, Canada

demons-png.174312

Pitch conditions: Dry & Dusty

LINE-UP RULES

- Teams are allowed to use both their star players
- You need at least five capable bowling options (:bwl:/:ar:) in your line-up
- You must have a genuine wicket keeping option (:wk:/:wkb:) in your line-up
- All PC Players has to play a minimum of two matches before the play off

@Umair2000 | @Epic | @Ali. | @Sodium

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All righty then. A bit of misfortune the last time around. It's okay. Things happen. Let's take it all out on these guys. Fear is coming.....

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

:ind: :local: :bat: Shakti Makwana (@Tarzan)
:ind: :local: :bat: User2010 (@Gaurav)
:ind: :local: :bat: Ali Bubere :c: (@Ali.)
:aus: :local: :wkb: Sod Anderson :wk: (@Sodium)
:ind: :local: :bat: Naman Thakur (@Naman Thakur)
:ned: :os: :ar: Ryan Ten Doeschate*
:ind: :local: :ar: Bilal Ansari (@Bilal.)

:ind: :local: :ar: Sathish Kumar (@sathishsky)
:pak: :local: :bwl: Salu Abbu (@Salman.)
:aus: :os: :bwl: Brett Lee*
:ind: :local: :bwl: Nandu Chelackal (@greymatter776)

(@Soumyashish Das) SD sustained an injury in the practice session, Bilal Ansari (@Bilal.) will make his PCPL debut. After couple of poor performances from Barry Allen (@zwarrior) has been rested and sent for a vacation to relax and nail the opposition in the next game. As Nisar Ahmed @asprin was having some undisclosed health issues, he has been replaced by the now fit, Naman Thakur. Sathish Kumar is expected to have a dream debut on the dusty looking pitch at the Grange Cricket Ground.

Players, who haven't picked up their form, are supposed to fire, otherwise for batting - Fahad Hussain (@jomo) is sitting hungry. And for bowlers SD is supposed to get the best of him back in the next gamer.

ZWAARRIOR, the media correspondent will have the press meet with both the captains, in the next few hours.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Tag Not Working :/

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
We showed strong batting face in warmups, but failed to do same in league matches... It is best time to smash some XX...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Pre match conference-

Everyone gathered in the conference hall to ask their queries to the players. Due to increase in the popularity of PCPL, all the media personnel were eagerly waiting to get a word or two from the Demons' and XX's captains. After an intense training session, @Ali. the skipper of XX, and the wicket keeper batsmen @Sodium came to the conference hall. @Umair2000 the skipper of Demons and all rounder Jacques Kallis from the Demons soon followed them.

Cricket-England-Press-Con-001.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amidst all the journalists, Poonisher was one of the first to raise his voice and ask the questions to the PCPL players.

"How important is this match ?" Poonisher asked the skipper of XX.

"If you look at the points table, you will get to know" grinned Ali. "Anyway, it is the most important match in this league. Saints are comfortable with two victories and we are tied with the Demons with a single win. So whoever wins this match, they will have a big advantage going forward in the tournament."

"Your team was looking comfortable against Saints and you were all set to post 200. But suddenly you collapsed and you didn't recover back. What went wrong ?"

Ali took some time and responded back " Look. It's difficult to say what went wrong. What I can say is we have tried our best to analyze our mistakes and we are preparing well for the next match. We still have one day time and we are going to work hard. We are confident about the next match and you will see some changes in the playing XI too."

"You are looking in a good shape. But apart from you, middle order hasn't clicked. Are you worried about it ? " Poonisher asked Sod Anderson.

"Well, we are not worried too much as they haven't got much chance to prove themselves. But, that is one area where we have concentrated more. Guys have to take responsibility and execute their plans well. We have a solid star player in RTD. It's just a matter of time before he clicks."

"Is bowling department a concern for you ?"

"It's similar to our middle order problem. We have some amazing guys. But a single bowler can't win the match for us all the time. Nandu is the best bowler we have got. Sallu, Lee and RTD are doing good, but we just need some consistency from those guys and I am sure you will see that in the next match."

"I have just one more question for you." Poonisher said to Ali. "Are you hoping Saints loose to Sky Hawks so that Saints don't race away further in the points table ?"

Ali shook his head and said " Not at all. We are concentrating only on our match. We are here to win and as far as we do that, we won't have to worry about others results."

Poonisher said "Thanks for the response." and turned towards Umair. " You are one of the most experienced player in PCPL. But you haven't got much runs in this league so far. How are you coping up with that ? "

Umair smiled and said " Form is temporary. I am not worried too much about my form. I am doing my homework and getting lot of assistance from my coach. Its really not a big concern for me. Gayle Storm has been amazing so far, we just need a little support from the rest of the batting unit and I am sure you will see that in the next match."

"Match against XX is very crucial as Ali said, how is your preparation?"

"Yes. It is indeed an important match. We started off with a loss. I feel we were little bit unlucky with that, but we came back strongly for the 2nd match and we won. XX is a good team, but we are confident that we will continue our good performance where we left off in the last match."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the quotes regarding to the match of XX vs Demons -

Let's squeeze the life out of these Lemons!

It is best time to smash some XX...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, a series of questions followed from the other journalists. The buzz is strong and everyone are talking about this match everywhere. Stay tuned as we get you more updates regarding the round 3 of PCPL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bilal45

International Cricketer
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Users who are viewing this thread