Round 3 | The Saints vs Sky Hawks at Lord's Cricket Ground, London

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
How did I got out on a wide ball ?

Or

How could someone get caught on a wide ?
It was going to be wide then you thought you could dispatch it for four hence interfered but couldn't get the timing right hence OUT.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No. We're not 'XX'
For your very kind information, we didn't ask for a re-match. But the PCPL management thought it was worth simulating due to incorrect ratings. In fact, we wanted to gift a win (the second re-simulation game that we won) SkyHawks as they were whining and we're about to write PCPL. But Rudi was generous enough to understand the situation and changing the simulator altogether.

Coming back to the game, SkyHawks lost because their main strength i.e, Ark's bowling didn't click and the batsmen failed.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Enough. @asprin will look out the bans if this thing has some more air.
Forgot how your teammates chanted for re-match in previous season and in this season as well.

I posted one post in reply to Joker that we don't want rematch we're not XX. It's in banter way and you straightway tag a staffie saying enough and ban him?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I posted one post in reply to Joker that we don't want rematch we're not XX. It's in banter way and you straightway tag a staffie saying enough and ban him?
Relax. He meant it in a humourous way too. No one is going to ban anyone because someone said something in the PCPL forums.

This has gone far enough. Let bygones be bygones and enjoy the rest of the tournament. XX and Sky Hawks fighting among themselves will only benefit Saints and Demons. Let's not let that happen.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Relax. He meant it in a humourous way too. No one is going to ban anyone because someone said something in the PCPL forums.

This has gone far enough. Let bygones be bygones and enjoy the rest of the tournament. XX and Sky Hawks fighting among themselves will only benefit Saints and Demons. Let's not let that happen.
Okay leave it. I replied just because I didn't thought Ali. tagged you to look at me if a ban is possible in humorous way.
I apologize also. XX and SH are rivals and we don't want far beyond this. :P

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Who said we are not taking advantage now?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You just need to see the round 3 results. So which two teams won?
You're the only one I know here who quotes himself. Don't understand the logic behind it. You've done it on numerous occasions.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
You're the otha I know here who quotes himself. Don't understand the logic behind it. You've done it on numerous occasions.
Only one I doubt that.
I think there is no credible source other than me to quote.
Jokes apart I am a very forgetting person I eat up lines while writing so when I remember them back I wrote them while quoting their original position.

Users who are viewing this thread