Round 3 | The Saints vs Sky Hawks at Lord's Cricket Ground, London

D

Deleted member 46200

Nice, well played everyone :cheers
@Jack Ryder / @Yash. / @Saroj padhy it worked like a charm :clap For those who don't know what I'm talking about... to bad (Just call it team tactics)
Sky Hawks, thanks for an entertaining match. Best wishes with the rest of the Cup ;)
Must be a little disappointing being so near but yet so far from a ton... ? Guess that mountain bike will be cold comfort.[DOUBLEPOST=1494959535][/DOUBLEPOST]
No problem boys. We had a rough day and tough match. You guys fought well :)
Congratulations to the The Saints :thumbs

Can't believe I was this expensive (8.75 Eco.) :P
Yes, great seeing the bakery open so early and then close so late but always delivering hot pies!!!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes, great seeing the bakery open so early and then close so late but always delivering hot pies!!!
Have a look at his past performances. He did outstandingly well. And have a look at your past performances. Oh wait, your co-owners never gave you a game until now :lol

D

Deleted member 46200

Have a look at his past performances. He did outstandingly well. And have a look at your past performances. Oh wait, your co-owners never gave you a game until now :lol
I think you'll find I serve bloody good drinks and snacks, I was the twelfth 'man'... Trust me with a bat you must be bloody mad!!! (Very different with the ball).

D

Deleted member 46200

Just wondering if I go too far with the banter...? Someone will let me know (the easy way) if I go too far.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Those who are in misconception that Cazza didn't play a single game till now, this is the best debut figure for a bowler this season against Saints on a debut game -
Caroline McGarry 9.0 1 35 3 3.89 1 0
Seems that some of them don't follow other team games except theirs.

B

Bigby Wolf

Perplexed by Rafay's figures of 8 overs 70 no wickets but in the end it was The Saints who played brilliantly to secure a dominating victory.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Nice, well played everyone :cheers
@Jack Ryder / @Yash. / @Saroj padhy it worked like a charm :clap For those who don't know what I'm talking about... to bad (Just call it team tactics)
Sky Hawks, thanks for an entertaining match. Best wishes with the rest of the Cup ;)

Worst played everyone,
@TheJoker .... you did it like a bad faith... :mad:facepalm For those who don;t know what I'm talking about... to bad (Just call it misfortune...)
The Saints, Thanks for a disappointing match... Best wishes with the rest of the cup...

BTW Sky Hawks, I still hope that we can recover from our lost to defeats in the cup and will make a comeback very soon...

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Congrats to the Saints. You guys played very well and outplayed us. We bowled pretty poorly I must say. But hopefully we will come back strong for the next game. Best wishes for the Saints for the rest of the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread