T20 Super Slam ROUND 6 | THE ROYAL MAVERICKS vs THE WILD FORCE at DHARAMSHALA CRICKET STADIUM

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice to see you finally crawled out from under the bed, Sodium (@PresidentEvil ) once complained of internet connectivity problems down there!
I've lost interest in this section tbh, you can always find me when India/MI is playing a match in their respective threads.
Post automatically merged:

We get knocked out. So what? :rolleyes
Nah nothing, just wanted to give you another probability...

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I've lost interest in this section tbh, you can always find me when India/MI is playing a match in their respective threads.
Post automatically merged:

Nah nothing, just wanted to give you another probability...
Yeah I normally posted on the Indian match threads but not anymore, too much trolling and disrespectfulness by one user in particular who hates Virat. Though I may be enticed to post a bit when Pakistan take on India in the T20 cup…..

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
M12 MAV V WF.png

LINEUPS.png
MAVERICKS​
WILD FORCE​
:bat: Gokul Raj Kamaraj :purpo: @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ
:bat: Suman Mohanty :c: :purpo: @SMMODS
:wkb: Dikshansh Darshan v/:c: :goldo::purpo: @Life Warrior
:bat: Ali Bubere :purpo: @AliB
:bat: Aakash Singh @An'artist
:ar: Yash Hirani :purpo: @Yash.
:ar: Yash Mittal :purpo: @Mittal2002
:ar: Guy Incognito :purpo: @GuyIncognito
:bwl: Sanchit Garg :purpo: @sanchitgarg
:bwl: Bigby Wolf :purpo: @Bigby Wolf - 1st Bowler
:bwl: Prabhul KV :goldo: @Prabhul - 2nd Bowler
:wkb: Kushal Choudhury :purpo: @LiveLoveABD
:bat: Indranagar Ka Gunda :goldo::purpo: @asprin
:bat: Tarak Sai Prathik :purpo: @TSPrathik
:bat: Mark Kkkk :goldo::c: @Markkkkk
:ar: Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha :purpo: @Ashutosh.
:bat: Andrin Issac @Andrin Issac
:ar: Abdul Rafay @Perfect Square
:ar: X Factor X Factor @X Factor
:bwl: Mildred Ratched @Untouchables_666 - 2nd Bowler
:bwl: Manish Reddy :purpo: @Manish.
:bwl: Ed Smith :purpo: @Ed Smith's Basement - 1st Bowler

The Royal Mavericks won the toss and elected to field first

Wild Force logo.png

The new batsman is Kushal Choudhury.
The new batsman is Indranagar Ka Gunda.
The new bowler is Bigby Wolf.
0.1 Bigby Wolf to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 145kph, K Choudhury cuts but can't time it properly. Single taken
0.2 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 144kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Good length wide of off stump. I Ka Gunda cuts but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
0.3 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 146kph, Big swing from the seamer. Well-timed hook there. One more to the total
0.4 Bigby Wolf to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 148kph, This one starts wide of off and ends up on off. K Choudhury cuts but can't time it properly. They take a single
0.5 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 145kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. Four all the way
0.6 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 144kph, That moved miles. I Ka Gunda cuts but can't time it properly. No runs taken
End of over 1 (7 runs) The Wild Force 7 / 0 (RR: 7.00)
Kushal Choudhury 2* (2b 0x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 1-0-7-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 5 (4b 1x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Prabhul KV.
1.1 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 4, 149kph, P KV is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement. Excellent timing and placement. Four
1.2 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 0, 148kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. K Choudhury struck that too firmly to take the single
1.3 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 0, 148kph, P KV hits a good length on middle. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Is quick to cut off the single
1.4 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 144kph, short length just outside off stump. K Choudhury plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
1.5 Prabhul KV to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 148kph, P KV maintains a middle stump line. I Ka Gunda swats this one. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
1.6 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 148kph, P KV hurls this through. This one starts on middle and ends up on middle. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. The batsmen only take one
End of over 2 (7 runs) The Wild Force 14 / 0 (RR: 7.00)
Kushal Choudhury 8* (7b 1x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 1-0-7-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 6 (5b 1x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 1-0-7-0
The new bowler is Yash Hirani.
2.1 Yash Hirani to Kushal Choudhury, WIDE, The bowler loses his line and pushes this down the leg side. Y Hirani is very luck to get away with just the wide
2.1 Yash Hirani to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 109kph, Y Hirani bowls this from the back of his hand. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. One more to the total
2.2 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 113kph, Y Hirani slows this one down. This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. Aggressive square drive from I Ka Gunda. No runs taken
2.3 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 113kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one. Six runs! Fantastic batting
2.4 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 109kph, That moved miles. I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. Easy single to be had there
2.5 Yash Hirani to Kushal Choudhury, 0, 113kph, Big movement through the air. K Choudhury puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
2.6 Yash Hirani to Kushal Choudhury, 4, 110kph, Y Hirani bowls this from the back of his hand. Big movement through the air. Excellent timing from K Choudhury as he plays a cut. Four all the way
End of over 3 (13 runs) The Wild Force 27 / 0 (RR: 9.00)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 13* (8b 1x4 1x6) Yash Hirani 1-0-13-0
Kushal Choudhury 13 (10b 2x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 1-0-7-0
The new bowler is Yash Mittal.
3.1 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 143kph, That is a monstrous hit! SIX
3.2 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 145kph, Y Mittal hurls this through. Good length outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
3.3 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 142kph, Not much movement from this surface. Well-timed leg glance there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
3.4 Yash Mittal to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 141kph, Y Mittal is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement from the seamer. K Choudhury leg glances but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
3.5 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 145kph, short length outside off stump. Excellent timing from I Ka Gunda as he plays a cut. I Ka Gunda struck that too firmly to take the single
3.6 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 145kph, good length outside off stump. Excellent timing from I Ka Gunda as he plays a square drive. Not quite where I Ka Gunda intended it to go
End of over 4 (16 runs) The Wild Force 43 / 0 (RR: 10.75)
Kushal Choudhury 14* (11b 2x4 0x6) Yash Mittal 1-0-16-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 28 (13b 3x4 2x6) Yash Hirani 1-0-13-0
The new bowler is Sanchit Garg.
4.1 Sanchit Garg to Kushal Choudhury, 1lb, 78kph, K Choudhury swishes at this one and misses. One more
4.2 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 70kph, I Ka Gunda plays a punchy cut. Excellent timing and placement. Four
4.3 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 71kph, S Garg rips an offie that turns viciously into the batsman. One more to the total
4.4 Sanchit Garg to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 70kph, K Choudhury swats this one. One more to the total
And that's the 50 run partnership! Excellent batting from this pair.
4.5 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1lb, 74kph, S Garg tosses this one up to I Ka Gunda and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more
4.6 Sanchit Garg to Kushal Choudhury, OUT, 70kph, K Choudhury completely mishits a sweep. Direct hit by (A Bubere) and he is gone!
Kushal Choudhury run out (A Bubere) 15 (25m 14b 2x4 0x6) SR: 107.14
End of over 5 (8 runs) The Wild Force 51 / 1 (RR: 10.20)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 33* (16b 4x4 2x6) Sanchit Garg 1-0-6-0
Yash Mittal 1-0-16-0
The new batsman is Tarak Sai Prathik.
The new bowler is Guy Incognito.
5.1 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 111kph, G Incognito cuts his fingers across this one. Short length wide of off stump. I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
5.2 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 111kph, G Incognito slows this one down. Short length wide of off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. That's a boundary
5.3 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 112kph, short length outside off stump. I Ka Gunda gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
5.4 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 115kph, short length outside off stump. I Ka Gunda swats this one. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
5.5 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 112kph, Yash Hirani drops a sitter!
5.6 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 111kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. That runs away for four
End of over 6 (14 runs) The Wild Force 65 / 1 (RR: 10.83)
Tarak Sai Prathik 0* (0b 0x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 1-0-14-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 47 (22b 6x4 3x6) Sanchit Garg 1-0-6-0

POWERPLAY.png
The Wild Force 65 / 1 (RR: 10.83)

6.1 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 77kph, T Sai Prathik leg glances but can't time it properly
6.2 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 6, 76kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. That one goes on straight with the arm. Excellent timing from T Sai Prathik as he plays an on-drive. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
6.3 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 80kph, A little more pace on this one. Full length just outside off stump. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. Is quick to cut off the single
6.4 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1lb, 77kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. Big turn from the spinner. T Sai Prathik misses it completely. One more
The Royal Mavericks adjust the field. They have brought in deep backward square leg, deep backward point.
6.5 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 70kph, S Garg gives this one some air. I Ka Gunda drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
6.6 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 84kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. Big turn from the spinner. I Ka Gunda plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
That's I Ka Gunda's 50! Well played.
End of over 7 (13 runs) The Wild Force 78 / 1 (RR: 11.14)
Tarak Sai Prathik 6* (4b 0x4 1x6) Sanchit Garg 2-0-18-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 53 (24b 6x4 4x6) Guy Incognito 1-0-14-0

1631735276752.png

Beast-mode by Indranagar Ka Gunda! Another quick-fire fifty by Mr. Dependable comes by means of a huge six (107 meters) of the bowling by Sanchit Garg. The Wild Force batsman are accelerating nicely here with the help of Ka Gunda and a road of a pitch.

Bigby Wolf will start a new spell.
7.1 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 149kph, This one starts wide of off and ends up on off. T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
The Royal Mavericks adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover. Out goes 2nd slip, cover
7.2 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 144kph, Big swing from the seamer. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. Hit straight to the fielder at wide extra-cover. No run
7.3 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 147kph, I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. No run
7.4 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, OUT, 148kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. I Ka Gunda played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Indranagar Ka Gunda b B Wolf 53 (37m 27b 6x4 4x6) SR: 196.30

1631735617094.png

Yorker length at decent pace sees Ka Gunda's wickets tumbling. There's no substitute for experience and Bigby Wolf has plenty of experience. Ka Gunda was looking set for a big one, but that ball was just to good.

The new batsman is Mark Kkkk.
7.5 Bigby Wolf to Mark Kkkk, 0, 148kph, short length just outside off stump. M Kkkk plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. No run
7.6 Bigby Wolf to Mark Kkkk, 6, 140kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic upper cut. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
End of over 8 (7 runs) The Wild Force 85 / 2 (RR: 10.63)
Tarak Sai Prathik 7* (5b 0x4 1x6) Bigby Wolf 2-0-14-1
Mark Kkkk 6 (2b 0x4 1x6) Sanchit Garg 2-0-18-0
Prabhul KV will start a new spell.
8.1 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 141kph, T Sai Prathik late cuts but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
8.2 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 0, 145kph, P KV maintains a tight line outside off. M Kkkk square drives but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
8.3 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 1, 145kph, good and straight. M Kkkk played that with soft hands. The batsmen only take one
8.4 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 148kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. One more to the total
8.5 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 1, 145kph, Spanked through the off side. Great cut. The batsmen only take one
8.6 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1lb, 148kph, T Sai Prathik plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
End of over 9 (5 runs) The Wild Force 90 / 2 (RR: 10.00)
Tarak Sai Prathik 9* (8b 0x4 1x6) Prabhul KV 2-0-11-0
Mark Kkkk 8 (5b 0x4 1x6) Bigby Wolf 2-0-14-1
9.1 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 6, 148kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement from the seamer. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. Fielder is underneath it but the ball sails over his head. SIX
9.2 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 146kph, good length just outside off stump. T Sai Prathik drives but can't time it properly. No runs taken
9.3 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 6, 144kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length wide of off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. T Sai Prathik has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
9.4 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 146kph, Ali Bubere drops a sitter. No runs taken
9.5 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 148kph, Well-timed cut there. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
9.6 Bigby Wolf to Mark Kkkk, 4, 145kph, B Wolf hits a good length outside off. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
End of over 10 (17 runs) The Wild Force 107 / 2 (RR: 10.70)
Tarak Sai Prathik 22* (13b 0x4 3x6) Bigby Wolf 3-0-31-1
Mark Kkkk 12 (6b 1x4 1x6) Prabhul KV 2-0-11-0
10.1 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 144kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut
10.2 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 145kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
10.3 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, OUT, 145kph, P KV is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. M Kkkk miscues a late cut. BOWLED HIM!
Mark Kkkk b P KV 12 (15m 7b 1x4 1x6) SR: 171.43
The new batsman is Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha.
10.4 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 148kph, P KV bowls this gun-barrel straight. A Kumar Kushwaha plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
10.5 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 144kph, A Kumar Kushwaha plays a punchy leg glance. They take a single
10.6 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 144kph, short and straight. T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the off side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. T Sai Prathik rightly sends him back
End of over 11 (2 runs) The Wild Force 109 / 3 (RR: 9.91)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 3-0-13-1
Tarak Sai Prathik 23 (16b 0x4 3x6) Bigby Wolf 3-0-31-1
Sanchit Garg will start a new spell.
11.1 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 4, 71kph, That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. That's a boundary
11.2 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 78kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. A Kumar Kushwaha played that with soft hands. Not in the gap
11.3 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 72kph, S Garg gives this one some air. This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Drops a sitter. Is quick to cut off the single
11.4 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 71kph, S Garg gives this one some air. A big offie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. A Kumar Kushwaha plays a punchy drive. Easy single to be had there
11.5 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 2, 93kph, S Garg spears this one in to T Sai Prathik. Full length just outside off stump. T Sai Prathik plays a punchy on-drive. Two more runs
11.6 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, OUT, 76kph, A little more pace on this one. Full length outside off stump. T Sai Prathik played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Tarak Sai Prathik b S Garg 25 (33m 18b 0x4 3x6) SR: 138.89
End of over 12 (7 runs) The Wild Force 116 / 4 (RR: 9.67)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 6* (6b 1x4 0x6) Sanchit Garg 3-0-25-1
Prabhul KV 3-0-13-1
The new batsman is Andrin Issac.
12.1 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 144kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. No run
12.2 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 143kph, P KV is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement. Well-timed on-drive there. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
12.3 Prabhul KV to Andrin Issac, WIDE, The bowler loses his line and pushes this down the leg side. P KV is very luck to get away with just the wide
12.3 Prabhul KV to Andrin Issac, 1, 146kph, That one goes on straight. A Issac leg glances but doesn't time it at all. One more to the total
12.4 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 142kph, P KV hurls this through. Excellent timing from A Kumar Kushwaha as he plays a drive. Not in the gap
12.5 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 147kph, P KV hits a short length on middle. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Kumar Kushwaha rightly sends him back
12.6 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 148kph, A Kumar Kushwaha plays a cover drive, but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
P KV has finished his allocation and ends with very economical figures.
Prabhul KV 1 / 16 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 13 (3 runs) The Wild Force 119 / 4 (RR: 9.15)
Andrin Issac 1* (1b 0x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 4-0-16-1
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 7 (11b 1x4 0x6) Sanchit Garg 3-0-25-1
13.1 Sanchit Garg to Andrin Issac, 1, 70kph, A big offie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. A Issac puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
13.2 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 79kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. A Kumar Kushwaha trots through for the single
13.3 Sanchit Garg to Andrin Issac, 1, 75kph, A Issac plays a punchy on-drive. One more
13.4 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 70kph, Big turn from the spinner. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
13.5 Sanchit Garg to Andrin Issac, 0, 70kph, Excellent timing from A Issac as he plays a square drive. Not in the gap
13.6 Sanchit Garg to Andrin Issac, 4, 70kph, A Issac plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. That went to the boundary in a flash
Not the best of outings from S Garg. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Sanchit Garg 1 / 33 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 14 (8 runs) The Wild Force 127 / 4 (RR: 9.07)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 9* (13b 1x4 0x6) Sanchit Garg 4-0-33-1
Andrin Issac 7 (5b 1x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 4-0-16-1
Guy Incognito will start a new spell.
14.1 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 2, 116kph, This one is military medium from G Incognito. That one goes on straight. A Kumar Kushwaha swats this one. Two more runs
14.2 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 113kph, G Incognito bowls this gun-barrel straight. A Kumar Kushwaha defends with a straight bat
14.3 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 115kph, G Incognito ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he pitches that one just outside off. A Kumar Kushwaha puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
14.4 Guy Incognito to Andrin Issac, 0, 115kph, G Incognito pushes this through at no great pace and he maintains a tight line just outside off. A Issac played that with soft hands
14.5 Guy Incognito to Andrin Issac, 6, 111kph, G Incognito runs his fingers across the seam. That continues on straight. A Issac plays a punchy hook and he has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
14.6 Guy Incognito to Andrin Issac, 4, 115kph, good length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. No need to run for that. Four runs
End of over 15 (13 runs) The Wild Force 140 / 4 (RR: 9.33)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 12* (16b 1x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 2-0-27-0
Andrin Issac 17 (8b 2x4 1x6) Sanchit Garg 4-0-33-1
15.1 Bigby Wolf to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 146kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Short length outside off stump. Well-timed cover drive there. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
15.2 Bigby Wolf to Andrin Issac, 1, 146kph, short length outside off stump. A Issac square drives but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
15.3 Bigby Wolf to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 144kph, That one goes on straight. A Kumar Kushwaha drives but doesn't time it at all. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Kumar Kushwaha rightly sends him back
15.4 Bigby Wolf to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1b, 147kph, That moved miles. A Kumar Kushwaha misses it completely. One more
15.5 Bigby Wolf to Andrin Issac, 1, 145kph, B Wolf hits a good length wide of off. A Issac puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he trots through for the single
15.6 Bigby Wolf to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1lb, 148kph, B Wolf hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. A Kumar Kushwaha plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
Not the best of outings from B Wolf. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Bigby Wolf 1 / 34 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 16 (5 runs) The Wild Force 145 / 4 (RR: 9.06)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 13* (20b 1x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 4-0-34-1
Andrin Issac 19 (10b 2x4 1x6) Guy Incognito 2-0-27-0
Yash Hirani will start a new spell.
16.1 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 109kph, Not much movement from this surface. A Kumar Kushwaha puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
16.2 Yash Hirani to Andrin Issac, 0, 110kph, short length outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. A Issac struck that too firmly to take the single
16.3 Yash Hirani to Andrin Issac, 1, 113kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Easy single to be had there
16.4 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 2, 109kph, Y Hirani slows this one down. Wicket to wicket delivery. A Kumar Kushwaha collects two
16.5 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 4, 113kph, Big movement through the air. Excellent timing from A Kumar Kushwaha as he plays a late cut. Very classy from A Kumar Kushwaha - no stopping this one
16.6 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 4, 109kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one and he maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. Not quite where A Kumar Kushwaha intended it to go
End of over 17 (12 runs) The Wild Force 157 / 4 (RR: 9.24)
Andrin Issac 20* (12b 2x4 1x6) Yash Hirani 2-0-25-0
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 24 (24b 3x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 4-0-34-1
17.1 Guy Incognito to Andrin Issac, OUT, 109kph, G Incognito bowls this from the back of his hand. Big movement off the pitch. A Issac was in no position to play that stroke. S Garg snaffles that edge comfortably
Andrin Issac c S Garg b G Incognito 20 (24m 13b 2x4 1x6) SR: 153.85
The new batsman is Abdul Rafay.
17.2 Guy Incognito to Abdul Rafay, 0, 115kph, This one is military medium from G Incognito. Short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Is quick to cut off the single
17.3 Guy Incognito to Abdul Rafay, 4, 107kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Not quite where A Rafay intended it to go
17.4 Guy Incognito to Abdul Rafay, 1, 113kph, G Incognito hits a good length wide of off. A Rafay puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
17.5 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 111kph, Not much movement from this surface. A Kumar Kushwaha plays a punchy late cut. That is an excellent call by A Kumar Kushwaha. One run
17.6 Guy Incognito to Abdul Rafay, 1, 112kph, A Rafay drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
End of over 18 (7 runs) The Wild Force 164 / 5 (RR: 9.11)
Abdul Rafay 6* (4b 1x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 3-0-34-1
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 25 (25b 3x4 0x6) Yash Hirani 2-0-25-0
18.1 Yash Hirani to Abdul Rafay, 0, 112kph, Big movement off the pitch. Hit straight to the fielder. Is quick to cut off the single
18.2 Yash Hirani to Abdul Rafay, OUT, 105kph, Y Hirani slows this one down. Short length just outside off stump. A Rafay completely mishits a pull. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at 3rd man
Abdul Rafay c S Garg b Y Hirani 6 (5m 6b 1x4 0x6) SR: 100.00

1631736373794.png

Abdul Rafay completely mishits a pull courtesy of a very well disguised back-of-the-hand slower deliver by Yash Hirani! The Wild Force seem to have lost their momentum and need someone to open up his shoulders ...

The new batsman is X Factor X Factor.
18.3 Yash Hirani to X Factor X Factor, 0, 113kph, That moved miles. X Factor X Factor plays it gently through the off side
18.4 Yash Hirani to X Factor X Factor, 1, 109kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
18.5 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 107kph, Y Hirani hits a short length just outside off. A Kumar Kushwaha plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
18.6 Yash Hirani to X Factor X Factor, 2, 113kph, Y Hirani slows this one down. Short length just outside off stump. Two runs
End of over 19 (4 runs) The Wild Force 168 / 6 (RR: 8.84)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 26* (26b 3x4 0x6) Yash Hirani 3-0-29-1
X Factor X Factor 3 (3b 0x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 3-0-34-1
19.1 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 115kph, G Incognito is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Short length on middle stump. A Kumar Kushwaha leg glances but doesn't time it at all. One more
19.2 Guy Incognito to X Factor X Factor, 0, 115kph, G Incognito ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
19.3 Guy Incognito to X Factor X Factor, 1, 111kph, G Incognito runs his fingers across the seam. Short length just outside off stump. Excellent timing from X Factor X Factor as he plays a square drive. They take a single
19.4 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, OUT, 115kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. A Kumar Kushwaha played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha b G Incognito 27 (40m 28b 3x4 0x6) SR: 96.43
The new batsman is Mildred Ratched.
19.5 Guy Incognito to Mildred Ratched, 0, 115kph, M Ratched puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
19.6 Guy Incognito to Mildred Ratched, 0, 112kph, G Incognito hits a short length outside off. No run
Not the best of outings from G Incognito. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Guy Incognito 2 / 36 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 20 (2 runs) The Wild Force 170 / 7 (RR: 8.50)
X Factor X Factor 4* (5b 0x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 4-0-36-2
Mildred Ratched 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) Yash Hirani 3-0-29-1
Close of innings: The Wild Force - 170 / 7
Indranagar Ka Gunda 53 (27)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 27 (28)
Guy Incognito 2 / 36
Prabhul KV 1 / 16

THE WILD FORCE 1st INNING

BATTING SCORECARD

PlayerStatusRunsBalls4s6sS/R
Kushal Choudhury run out (A Bubere)151420107.14
Indranagar Ka Gunda b B Wolf532764196.30
Tarak Sai Prathik b S Garg251803138.89
Mark Kkkk b P KV12711171.43
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha b G Incognito27283096.43
Andrin Issacc S Garg b G Incognito201321153.85
Abdul Rafayc S Garg b Y Hirani6610100.00
X Factor X Factornot out450080.00
Mildred Ratchednot out02000.00
DNB: Manish Reddy, Ed Smith
FOW: 1/51( Kushal Choudhury, 4.6), 2/79( Indranagar Ka Gunda, 7.4), 3/108( Mark Kkkk, 10.3), 4/116( Tarak Sai Prathik, 11.6), 5/157( Andrin Issac, 17.1), 6/164( Abdul Rafay, 18.2),
7/170( Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 19.4),
The Wild Force - 170 / 7 Overs 20 RPO: 8.50
Extras: 8 WD: 2 NB: 0 B: 1 LB: 5
Partnerships

Kushal Choudhury / Indranagar Ka Gunda

51 (31)
Tarak Sai Prathik / Indranagar Ka Gunda

28 (16)
Tarak Sai Prathik / Mark Kkkk

29 (17)
Tarak Sai Prathik / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

8 (9)
Andrin Issac / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

41 (32)
Abdul Rafay / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

7 (7)
X Factor X Factor / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

6 (8)
X Factor X Factor / Mildred Ratched

0 (2)

THE ROYAL MAVERICKS

BOWLING SCORECARD

PlayerOversMdnsRunsWktsE/RWdNB
Bigby Wolf4.003418.5000
Prabhul KV4.001614.0010
Yash Hirani3.002919.6710
Yash Mittal1.0016016.0000
Sanchit Garg4.003318.2500
Guy Incognito4.003629.0000

The Royal Mavericks requires 171 runs to win at 8.55 runs per over

Mavericks logo.png

The new batsman is Gokul Raj Kamaraj.
The new batsman is Suman Mohanty.
The new bowler is Ed Smith.
0.1 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 0, 78kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. G Raj Kamaraj plays it gently through the leg side. No runs taken
0.2 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 70kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Not finding much turn off this surface. Well-timed cut there. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
0.3 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 0, 70kph, full length outside off stump. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. No runs taken
0.4 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 1, 73kph, Hit straight to the fielder. Single taken
0.5 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 4, 80kph, A big leggie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. No need to run for that. Four runs
0.6 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 70kph, E Smith floats a delivery to G Raj Kamaraj. A big leggie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. G Raj Kamaraj plays it gently through the leg side. That is an excellent call by G Raj Kamaraj. One run
End of over 1 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 7 / 0 (RR: 7.00, RRR: 8.58)
The Royal Mavericks requires 164 runs to win at 8.63 runs per over
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 6* (4b 1x4 0x6) Ed Smith 1-0-7-0
Suman Mohanty 1 (2b 0x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Mildred Ratched.
1.1 Mildred Ratched to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 145kph, short length on middle stump. G Raj Kamaraj plays it gently through the off side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
1.2 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 4, 143kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
1.3 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 0, 146kph, No run
1.4 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 142kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. That is a comfortable single
1.5 Mildred Ratched to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 143kph, M Ratched hits a short length on middle. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
1.6 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 142kph, M Ratched hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. Aggressive late cut from S Mohanty. That is a comfortable single
End of over 2 (8 runs) The Royal Mavericks 15 / 0 (RR: 7.50, RRR: 8.61)
The Royal Mavericks requires 156 runs to win at 8.67 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 7* (6b 1x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 1-0-8-0
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 8 (6b 1x4 0x6) Ed Smith 1-0-7-0
The new bowler is Manish Reddy.
2.1 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 0, 149kph, S Mohanty plays a leg glance, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. Not in the gap
2.2 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 0, 146kph, S Mohanty played that with soft hands. No run
2.3 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 4, 148kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Good length outside off stump. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. That went to the boundary in a flash
2.4 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 148kph, S Mohanty plays it gently through the leg side and he trots through for the single
2.5 Manish Reddy to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 0, 146kph, G Raj Kamaraj gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
2.6 Manish Reddy to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 4, 148kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
End of over 3 (9 runs) The Royal Mavericks 24 / 0 (RR: 8.00, RRR: 8.59)
The Royal Mavericks requires 147 runs to win at 8.65 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 12* (10b 2x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 1-0-9-0
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 12 (8b 2x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 1-0-8-0
3.1 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 146kph, S Mohanty cuts but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
3.2 Mildred Ratched to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1lb, 142kph, M Ratched is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length on middle. G Raj Kamaraj plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
3.3 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 2, 143kph, That moved miles. Two more runs
3.4 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 144kph, S Mohanty swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
3.5 Mildred Ratched to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 142kph, M Ratched is working up a good head of steam here. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
3.6 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 145kph, good length outside off stump. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. That is an excellent call by S Mohanty. One run
End of over 4 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 31 / 0 (RR: 7.75, RRR: 8.69)
The Royal Mavericks requires 140 runs to win at 8.75 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 17* (14b 2x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 2-0-14-0
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 13 (10b 2x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 1-0-9-0
4.1 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 0, 144kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. No runs taken
4.2 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 148kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. S Mohanty puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
4.3 Manish Reddy to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, OUT, 141kph, M Reddy hits a good length just outside off. G Raj Kamaraj completely mishits a drive. The ball is airborne and taken by X Factor X Factor
Gokul Raj Kamaraj c X Factor X Factor b M Reddy 13 (20m 11b 2x4 0x6) SR: 118.18

1631737097050.png

Breakthrough! Manish Reddy gets The Wild Force's first wicket of the innings. It was just a matter of time, sustained pressure by The Wild Force's bowlers frustrated the likes of Gokul Raj Kamaraj who doesn't like to be pinned down for too long.

The new batsman is Dikshansh Darshan.
4.4 Manish Reddy to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 148kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive
4.5 Manish Reddy to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 147kph, Big swing from the seamer. D Darshan plays a cover drive, but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
4.6 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 148kph, M Reddy is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. S Mohanty swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
End of over 5 (3 runs) The Royal Mavericks 34 / 1 (RR: 6.80, RRR: 9.07)
The Royal Mavericks requires 137 runs to win at 9.13 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 19* (17b 2x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 2-0-12-1
Dikshansh Darshan 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 2-0-14-0
Ed Smith will start a new spell.
5.1 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 2, 74kph, E Smith floats a delivery to S Mohanty. Not finding much turn off this surface. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
5.2 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 1, 70kph, S Mohanty puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
5.3 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 6, 70kph, E Smith tosses this one up to D Darshan. Big turn from the spinner. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
5.4 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 4, 72kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Excellent timing from D Darshan as he plays a late cut. Excellent timing and placement. Four
5.5 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 92kph, D Darshan plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. D Darshan struck that too firmly to take the single
5.6 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 4, 77kph, A little more pace on this one. Excellent timing from D Darshan as he plays a square drive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
End of over 6 (17 runs) The Royal Mavericks 51 / 1 (RR: 8.50, RRR: 8.50)
The Royal Mavericks requires 120 runs to win at 8.57 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 22* (19b 2x4 0x6) Ed Smith 2-0-24-0
Dikshansh Darshan 15 (6b 2x4 1x6) Manish Reddy 2-0-12-1

POWERPLAY.png
The Royal Mavericks 51 / 1 (RR: 8.50, RRR: 8.50)

The new bowler is Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha.
6.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Suman Mohanty, 4, 70kph, Spanked through the off side. Great drive. That runs away for four
6.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Suman Mohanty, 1, 70kph, Single taken
6.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 70kph, A Kumar Kushwaha gives this one some air. That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. D Darshan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
6.4 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Dikshansh Darshan, 1lb, 73kph, A Kumar Kushwaha rips a leggie that turns viciously away from the batsman. D Darshan is beaten by the movement. One more to the total
6.5 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Suman Mohanty, 4, 70kph, A Kumar Kushwaha tosses this one up to S Mohanty. That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. No need to run for that. Four runs
6.6 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Suman Mohanty, 4, 70kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
End of over 7 (14 runs) The Royal Mavericks 65 / 1 (RR: 9.29, RRR: 8.08)
The Royal Mavericks requires 106 runs to win at 8.15 runs per over
Dikshansh Darshan 15* (8b 2x4 1x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 1-0-13-0
Suman Mohanty 35 (23b 5x4 0x6) Ed Smith 2-0-24-0
The new bowler is X Factor X Factor.
7.1 X Factor X Factor to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 82kph, A little more pace on this one. That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. D Darshan plays a cut, but can't time it properly. They take a single
7.2 X Factor X Factor to Suman Mohanty, 1, 72kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
7.3 X Factor X Factor to Dikshansh Darshan, 4, 70kph, X Factor X Factor gives this one some air. Full length just outside off stump. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
7.4 X Factor X Factor to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 71kph, D Darshan leg glances but doesn't time it at all. One more to the total
7.5 X Factor X Factor to Suman Mohanty, 0, 80kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Not finding much turn off this surface. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Mohanty rightly sends him back
7.6 X Factor X Factor to Suman Mohanty, 6, 75kph, Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
End of over 8 (13 runs) The Royal Mavericks 78 / 1 (RR: 9.75, RRR: 7.67)
The Royal Mavericks requires 93 runs to win at 7.75 runs per over
Dikshansh Darshan 21* (11b 3x4 1x6) X Factor X Factor 1-0-13-0
Suman Mohanty 42 (26b 5x4 1x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 1-0-13-0
The new bowler is Abdul Rafay.
8.1 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 81kph, Gentle offie turns into the batsman. D Darshan leg glances but doesn't time it at all. Is quick to cut off the single
8.2 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 6, 75kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Full length just outside off stump. Six runs! Fantastic batting
8.3 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 74kph, full length just outside off stump. D Darshan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
8.4 Abdul Rafay to Suman Mohanty, 0, 81kph, A Rafay pushes this one through slightly quicker. The straight one now. S Mohanty plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Not in the gap
8.5 Abdul Rafay to Suman Mohanty, 4, 70kph, A Rafay gives this one some air. That went to the boundary in a flash
8.6 Abdul Rafay to Suman Mohanty, 3, 70kph, full length outside off stump. Three more
End of over 9 (14 runs) The Royal Mavericks 92 / 1 (RR: 10.22, RRR: 7.09)
The Royal Mavericks requires 79 runs to win at 7.18 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 49* (29b 6x4 1x6) Abdul Rafay 1-0-14-0
Dikshansh Darshan 28 (14b 3x4 2x6) X Factor X Factor 1-0-13-0
Manish Reddy will start a new spell.
The Wild Force adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
9.1 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 4, 144kph, Big movement through the air. S Mohanty swats this one. Can't cut it off. Four
That's S Mohanty's 50! Well played.

1631737631651.png

A mature innings by The Royal Mavericks skipper Suman Mohanty so far. Mohanty's fifty comes of only thirty-one balls, punishing bad balls at will through brute power. Can the skipper take The Royal Mavericks close to the required total?

9.2 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 148kph, M Reddy is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line outside off. S Mohanty square drives but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single
9.3 Manish Reddy to Dikshansh Darshan, OUT, 144kph, That moved miles. D Darshan miscues a drive. BOWLED HIM!
Dikshansh Darshan b M Reddy 28 (22m 15b 3x4 2x6) SR: 186.67

1631738117145.png

Another start ... another lapse in concentration by Dikshansh Darshan! Such pure talent, but DD always seems to give his wicket away trying to create shots that simply isn't there ... Manish Reddy is pumped up, he knows just how important this wicket is ...

The new batsman is Ali Bubere.
9.4 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 1lb, 143kph, M Reddy hurls this through. A Bubere swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
9.5 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 145kph, M Reddy hits a short length just outside leg. S Mohanty square drives but can't time it properly. Single taken
9.6 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 0, 142kph, That moved miles. A Bubere plays it gently through the leg side. Not in the gap
End of over 10 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 99 / 2 (RR: 9.90, RRR: 7.10)
The Royal Mavericks requires 72 runs to win at 7.20 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 55* (32b 7x4 1x6) Manish Reddy 3-0-18-2
Ali Bubere 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) Abdul Rafay 1-0-14-0
Mildred Ratched will start a new spell.
10.1 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 0, 143kph, M Ratched is working up a good head of steam here. S Mohanty cuts but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Mohanty rightly sends him back
10.2 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 142kph, Big movement. S Mohanty plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
10.3 Mildred Ratched to Ali Bubere, 1, 145kph, M Ratched hits a good length outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
10.4 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 2, 142kph, M Ratched hurls this through. S Mohanty pushes hard for two. Excellent running
10.5 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 144kph, Not much movement from this surface. S Mohanty puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
10.6 Mildred Ratched to Ali Bubere, 4, 142kph, M Ratched hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from A Bubere as he plays a cut. Excellent timing and placement. Four
End of over 11 (9 runs) The Royal Mavericks 108 / 2 (RR: 9.82, RRR: 6.89)
The Royal Mavericks requires 63 runs to win at 7.00 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 59* (36b 7x4 1x6) Mildred Ratched 3-0-23-0
Ali Bubere 5 (4b 1x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 3-0-18-2
The Wild Force adjust the field. They have brought in deep backward square leg, deep backward point.
11.1 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, OUT, 72kph, S Mohanty can't get the drive away. The ball is sent into orbit! X Factor X Factor settles under it and takes a fine catch
Suman Mohanty c X Factor X Factor b E Smith 59 (50m 37b 7x4 1x6) SR: 159.46

1631738638745.png

Skipper Suman Mohanty clearly disappointed with himself for not connecting the ball cleanly ... caught X Factor of the bowling by Ed Smith. The Wilf Force's bowlers need to get more wickets, and get them quickly ...

The new batsman is Aakash Singh.
11.2 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 0, 81kph, A little more pace on this one. A Singh cover drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
11.3 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 1, 76kph, That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. The batsmen only take one
11.4 Ed Smith to Ali Bubere, 0, 86kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. A Bubere plays it gently through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder at short fine leg. No run
11.5 Ed Smith to Ali Bubere, OUT, 72kph, A Bubere miscues a drive. BOWLED HIM!
Ali Bubere b E Smith 5 (9m 6b 1x4 0x6) SR: 83.33

1631738948774.png

What a fightback by Ed Smith! Brilliant over this, two crucial wickets for The Wild Force. Hard to think Smith was benched in the beginning of the season for two matches ... one can only think what kind of damage he could of done for The Wild Force early in the season ...

The new batsman is Yash Hirani.
11.6 Ed Smith to Yash Hirani, 0, 73kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Aggressive on-drive from Y Hirani. No runs taken
End of over 12 (1 runs) The Royal Mavericks 109 / 4 (RR: 9.08, RRR: 7.63)
The Royal Mavericks requires 62 runs to win at 7.75 runs per over
Aakash Singh 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Ed Smith 3-0-25-2
Yash Hirani 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 3-0-23-0
12.1 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, 1, 144kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Spanked through the leg side. Great hook. That is an excellent call by A Singh. One run
12.2 Manish Reddy to Yash Hirani, 1, 142kph, M Reddy is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line just outside off. Y Hirani cover drives but can't time it properly. One more to the total
12.3 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, 4, 142kph, That one goes on straight. Aggressive drive from A Singh. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
12.4 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, 0, 144kph, A Singh puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
12.5 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, OUT, 142kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Short length outside off stump. A Singh completely mishits a late cut. BOWLED HIM!
Aakash Singh b M Reddy 6 (6m 6b 1x4 0x6) SR: 100.00

1631739247750.png

Reddy you beauty! Manish Reddy is putting his heart and soul into this match. Reddy a true ambassador to this sport have been a true leader in The Wild force's setup and gets rewarded with his third wicket in this match.

The new batsman is Yash Mittal.
12.6 Manish Reddy to Yash Mittal, 0, 142kph, M Reddy pitches that one just outside off. Y Mittal puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
M Reddy finishes up with a good, solid spell.
Manish Reddy 3 / 24 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 13 (6 runs) The Royal Mavericks 115 / 5 (RR: 8.85, RRR: 7.86)
The Royal Mavericks requires 56 runs to win at 8.00 runs per over
Yash Hirani 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 4-0-24-3
Yash Mittal 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Ed Smith 3-0-25-2
13.1 Ed Smith to Yash Hirani, 1, 70kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Y Hirani plays it gently through the leg side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
13.2 Ed Smith to Yash Mittal, 1, 74kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Y Mittal puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
13.3 Ed Smith to Yash Hirani, 1, 73kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Y Hirani late cuts but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
13.4 Ed Smith to Yash Mittal, 4, 70kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Through deep mid-on for four. Imperious
13.5 Ed Smith to Yash Mittal, 0, 78kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Big turn from the spinner. Y Mittal cuts but can't time it properly. No run
13.6 Ed Smith to Yash Mittal, 1lb, 72kph, E Smith puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Y Mittal is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more
Not the best of outings from E Smith. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Ed Smith 2 / 32 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 14 (8 runs) The Royal Mavericks 123 / 5 (RR: 8.79, RRR: 7.83)
The Royal Mavericks requires 48 runs to win at 8.00 runs per over
Yash Mittal 5* (5b 1x4 0x6) Ed Smith 4-0-32-2
Yash Hirani 3 (4b 0x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 4-0-24-3
14.1 Mildred Ratched to Yash Mittal, 1, 142kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. That is a comfortable single
14.2 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, 6, 144kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. An audacious shot from Y Hirani. Six runs
14.3 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, 0, 143kph, M Ratched maintains a tight line outside off. No runs taken
14.4 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, WIDE, M Ratched pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
14.4 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, 4, 142kph, M Ratched hurls this through. Short length on middle stump. Excellent timing from Y Hirani as he plays a late cut. Not quite where Y Hirani intended it to go
14.5 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, 1, 142kph, M Ratched is working up a good head of steam here. Short length on middle stump. Y Hirani swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
14.6 Mildred Ratched to Yash Mittal, 6, 140kph, Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Y Mittal has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
Not the best of outings from M Ratched. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Mildred Ratched 0 / 42 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 15 (19 runs) The Royal Mavericks 142 / 5 (RR: 9.47, RRR: 5.60)
The Royal Mavericks requires 29 runs to win at 5.80 runs per over
Yash Hirani 14* (8b 1x4 1x6) Mildred Ratched 4-0-42-0
Yash Mittal 12 (7b 1x4 1x6) Ed Smith 4-0-32-2
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha will start a new spell.
15.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Hirani, 1, 76kph, full length on middle stump. Y Hirani late cuts but can't time it properly. One more
15.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 0, 75kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. Y Mittal plays a punchy cover drive. Not in the gap
15.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 1, 73kph, A Kumar Kushwaha floats a delivery to Y Mittal and he rips a leggie that turns viciously away from the batsman. Y Mittal plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
15.4 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Hirani, OUT, 82kph, A Kumar Kushwaha rips a leggie that turns viciously away from the batsman. Y Hirani played that with soft hands. Direct hit by (M Ratched) and he is gone!
Yash Hirani run out (M Ratched) 15 (17m 10b 1x4 1x6) SR: 150.00
The new batsman is Guy Incognito.
15.5 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Guy Incognito, 6, 87kph, That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
15.6 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Guy Incognito, 0, 70kph, A big leggie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. No runs taken
End of over 16 (8 runs) The Royal Mavericks 150 / 6 (RR: 9.38, RRR: 5.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 21 runs to win at 5.25 runs per over
Yash Mittal 13* (9b 1x4 1x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 2-0-21-0
Guy Incognito 6 (2b 0x4 1x6) Mildred Ratched 4-0-42-0
X Factor X Factor will start a new spell.
16.1 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 4, 70kph, X Factor X Factor tosses this one up to Y Mittal. Big turn from the spinner. No need to run for that. Four runs
16.2 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 6, 72kph, Big turn from the spinner. Y Mittal plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
16.3 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 1, 72kph, full length on middle stump. Y Mittal swats this one. One more to the total
16.4 X Factor X Factor to Guy Incognito, 0, 82kph, Excellent timing from G Incognito as he plays a cut. No run
16.5 X Factor X Factor to Guy Incognito, 0, 70kph, full length outside off stump. G Incognito plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
16.6 X Factor X Factor to Guy Incognito, OUT, 72kph, X Factor X Factor gives this one some air. G Incognito was in no position to play that stroke. BOWLED HIM!
Guy Incognito b X Factor X Factor 6 (5m 5b 0x4 1x6) SR: 120.00
End of over 17 (11 runs) The Royal Mavericks 161 / 7 (RR: 9.47, RRR: 3.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 10 runs to win at 3.33 runs per over
Yash Mittal 24* (12b 2x4 2x6) X Factor X Factor 2-0-24-1
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 2-0-21-0
The new batsman is Sanchit Garg.
17.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 1, 76kph, The straight one now. Y Mittal plays it gently through the off side. Single taken
17.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 71kph, A Kumar Kushwaha gives this one some air and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. S Garg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Not in the gap
17.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 71kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. S Garg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Garg rightly sends him back
17.4 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 79kph, S Garg cuts but can't time it properly
17.5 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 72kph, A Kumar Kushwaha gives this one some air. Big turn from the spinner. S Garg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
17.6 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 80kph, Big turn from the spinner. Spanked through the off side. Great cover drive. No run
End of over 18 (1 runs) The Royal Mavericks 162 / 7 (RR: 9.00, RRR: 4.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 9 runs to win at 4.50 runs per over
Yash Mittal 25* (13b 2x4 2x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 3-0-22-0
Sanchit Garg 0 (5b 0x4 0x6) X Factor X Factor 2-0-24-1
18.1 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 1, 72kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Single taken
18.2 X Factor X Factor to Sanchit Garg, 0, 79kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. S Garg plays it gently through the off side. No run
18.3 X Factor X Factor to Sanchit Garg, 0, 72kph, X Factor X Factor tosses this one up to S Garg and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. S Garg sweeps but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at backward square leg. No run
18.4 X Factor X Factor to Sanchit Garg, 0, 86kph, S Garg played that with soft hands. No runs taken
18.5 X Factor X Factor to Sanchit Garg, 1lb, 71kph, S Garg plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more
18.6 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 2, 71kph, X Factor X Factor gives this one some air. That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. Excellent timing from Y Mittal as he plays a cover drive. Y Mittal collects two
End of over 19 (4 runs) The Royal Mavericks 166 / 7 (RR: 8.74, RRR: 4.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 5 runs to win at 5.00 runs per over
Sanchit Garg 0* (9b 0x4 0x6) X Factor X Factor 3-0-27-1
Yash Mittal 28 (15b 2x4 2x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 3-0-22-0
19.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 1, 79kph, A little more pace on this one. That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. S Garg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
19.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 0, 73kph, A Kumar Kushwaha rips a leggie that turns viciously away from the batsman. Y Mittal on-drives but can't time it properly. No run
19.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 4, 70kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. Excellent timing from Y Mittal as he plays a square drive. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
Close of innings: The Royal Mavericks - 171 / 7
Suman Mohanty 59 (37)
Yash Mittal 32* (17)
Manish Reddy 3 / 24
Ed Smith 2 / 32

THE ROYAL MAVERICKS 1st INNING

BATTING SCORECARD

Gokul Raj Kamarajc X Factor X Factor b M Reddy131120118.18
Suman Mohantyc X Factor X Factor b E Smith593771159.46
Dikshansh Darshan b M Reddy281532186.67
Ali Bubere b E Smith561083.33
Aakash Singh b M Reddy6610100.00
Yash Hirani run out (M Ratched)151011150.00
Yash Mittalnot out321732188.24
Guy Incognito b X Factor X Factor6501120.00
Sanchit Gargnot out1100010.00
DNB: Bigby Wolf, Prabhul KV
FOW: 1/32( Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 4.3), 2/97( Dikshansh Darshan, 9.3), 3/108( Suman Mohanty, 11.1), 4/109( Ali Bubere, 11.5), 5/115( Aakash Singh, 12.5), 6/144( Yash Hirani, 15.4),
7/161( Guy Incognito, 16.6),
The Royal Mavericks - 171 / 7 Overs 19.3 RPO: 8.77
Extras: 6 WD: 1 NB: 0 B: 0 LB: 5
Partnerships

Gokul Raj Kamaraj / Suman Mohanty

32 (27)
Dikshansh Darshan / Suman Mohanty

65 (30)
Ali Bubere / Suman Mohanty

11 (10)
Ali Bubere / Aakash Singh

1 (4)
Yash Hirani / Aakash Singh

6 (6)
Yash Hirani / Yash Mittal

29 (18)
Guy Incognito / Yash Mittal

17 (8)
Sanchit Garg / Yash Mittal

10 (15)

THE WILD FORCE

BOWLING SCORECARD

Ed Smith4.003228.0000
Mildred Ratched4.0042010.5010
Manish Reddy4.002436.0000
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha3.302707.7100
X Factor X Factor3.002719.0000
Abdul Rafay1.0014014.0000

And so the game draws to a tame conclusion with The Royal Mavericks claiming an impressive victory by 3 wickets. A solid, if unspectacular performance there by The Royal Mavericks and they will no doubt want to build on the foundation laid today. The bowlers were probably licking their lips when they saw the pitch today - the pitch was very sporting, to say the least. Spin benefited greatly throughout the day. These two teams were fairly evenly matched so it was tough to predict the outcome. That being said The Royal Mavericks proved to be the stronger in the end and snatched victory.

MATCH NOTES
-----------
The Royal Mavericks wins by 3 wickets

MoM: S Mohanty

The Wild Force 170/7 20 overs
The Royal Mavericks 171/7 19.3 overs

The Wild Force

. Indranagar Ka Gunda 50 off 25 balls in 34 min

The Royal Mavericks

. Suman Mohanty 50 off 31 balls in 41 min

Mittal2002

Club Captain
MAVERICKS​
WILD FORCE​
:bat: Gokul Raj Kamaraj :purpo: @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ
:bat: Suman Mohanty :c: :purpo: @SMMODS
:wkb: Dikshansh Darshan v/:c: :goldo::purpo: @Life Warrior
:bat: Ali Bubere :purpo: @AliB
:bat: Aakash Singh @An'artist
:ar: Yash Hirani :purpo: @Yash.
:ar: Yash Mittal :purpo: @Mittal2002
:ar: Guy Incognito :purpo: @GuyIncognito
:bwl: Sanchit Garg :purpo: @sanchitgarg
:bwl: Bigby Wolf :purpo: @Bigby Wolf - 1st Bowler
:bwl: Prabhul KV :goldo: @Prabhul - 2nd Bowler
:wkb: Kushal Choudhury :purpo: @LiveLoveABD
:bat: Indranagar Ka Gunda :goldo::purpo: @asprin
:bat: Tarak Sai Prathik :purpo: @TSPrathik
:bat: Mark Kkkk :goldo::c: @Markkkkk
:ar: Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha :purpo: @Ashutosh.
:bat: Andrin Issac @Andrin Issac
:ar: Abdul Rafay @Perfect Square
:ar: X Factor X Factor @X Factor
:bwl: Mildred Ratched @Untouchables_666 - 2nd Bowler
:bwl: Manish Reddy :purpo: @Manish.
:bwl: Ed Smith :purpo: @Ed Smith's Basement - 1st Bowler

The Royal Mavericks won the toss and elected to field first

View attachment 255428

The new batsman is Kushal Choudhury.
The new batsman is Indranagar Ka Gunda.
The new bowler is Bigby Wolf.
0.1 Bigby Wolf to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 145kph, K Choudhury cuts but can't time it properly. Single taken
0.2 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 144kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Good length wide of off stump. I Ka Gunda cuts but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
0.3 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 146kph, Big swing from the seamer. Well-timed hook there. One more to the total
0.4 Bigby Wolf to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 148kph, This one starts wide of off and ends up on off. K Choudhury cuts but can't time it properly. They take a single
0.5 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 145kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. Four all the way
0.6 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 144kph, That moved miles. I Ka Gunda cuts but can't time it properly. No runs taken
End of over 1 (7 runs) The Wild Force 7 / 0 (RR: 7.00)
Kushal Choudhury 2* (2b 0x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 1-0-7-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 5 (4b 1x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Prabhul KV.
1.1 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 4, 149kph, P KV is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement. Excellent timing and placement. Four
1.2 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 0, 148kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. K Choudhury struck that too firmly to take the single
1.3 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 0, 148kph, P KV hits a good length on middle. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Is quick to cut off the single
1.4 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 144kph, short length just outside off stump. K Choudhury plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
1.5 Prabhul KV to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 148kph, P KV maintains a middle stump line. I Ka Gunda swats this one. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
1.6 Prabhul KV to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 148kph, P KV hurls this through. This one starts on middle and ends up on middle. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. The batsmen only take one
End of over 2 (7 runs) The Wild Force 14 / 0 (RR: 7.00)
Kushal Choudhury 8* (7b 1x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 1-0-7-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 6 (5b 1x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 1-0-7-0
The new bowler is Yash Hirani.
2.1 Yash Hirani to Kushal Choudhury, WIDE, The bowler loses his line and pushes this down the leg side. Y Hirani is very luck to get away with just the wide
2.1 Yash Hirani to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 109kph, Y Hirani bowls this from the back of his hand. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. One more to the total
2.2 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 113kph, Y Hirani slows this one down. This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. Aggressive square drive from I Ka Gunda. No runs taken
2.3 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 113kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one. Six runs! Fantastic batting
2.4 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 109kph, That moved miles. I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. Easy single to be had there
2.5 Yash Hirani to Kushal Choudhury, 0, 113kph, Big movement through the air. K Choudhury puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
2.6 Yash Hirani to Kushal Choudhury, 4, 110kph, Y Hirani bowls this from the back of his hand. Big movement through the air. Excellent timing from K Choudhury as he plays a cut. Four all the way
End of over 3 (13 runs) The Wild Force 27 / 0 (RR: 9.00)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 13* (8b 1x4 1x6) Yash Hirani 1-0-13-0
Kushal Choudhury 13 (10b 2x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 1-0-7-0
The new bowler is Yash Mittal.
3.1 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 143kph, That is a monstrous hit! SIX
3.2 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 145kph, Y Mittal hurls this through. Good length outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
3.3 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 142kph, Not much movement from this surface. Well-timed leg glance there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
3.4 Yash Mittal to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 141kph, Y Mittal is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement from the seamer. K Choudhury leg glances but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
3.5 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 145kph, short length outside off stump. Excellent timing from I Ka Gunda as he plays a cut. I Ka Gunda struck that too firmly to take the single
3.6 Yash Mittal to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 145kph, good length outside off stump. Excellent timing from I Ka Gunda as he plays a square drive. Not quite where I Ka Gunda intended it to go
End of over 4 (16 runs) The Wild Force 43 / 0 (RR: 10.75)
Kushal Choudhury 14* (11b 2x4 0x6) Yash Mittal 1-0-16-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 28 (13b 3x4 2x6) Yash Hirani 1-0-13-0
The new bowler is Sanchit Garg.
4.1 Sanchit Garg to Kushal Choudhury, 1lb, 78kph, K Choudhury swishes at this one and misses. One more
4.2 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 70kph, I Ka Gunda plays a punchy cut. Excellent timing and placement. Four
4.3 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 71kph, S Garg rips an offie that turns viciously into the batsman. One more to the total
4.4 Sanchit Garg to Kushal Choudhury, 1, 70kph, K Choudhury swats this one. One more to the total
4.5 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1lb, 74kph, S Garg tosses this one up to I Ka Gunda and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more
4.6 Sanchit Garg to Kushal Choudhury, OUT, 70kph, K Choudhury completely mishits a sweep. Direct hit by (A Bubere) and he is gone!
Kushal Choudhury run out (A Bubere) 15 (25m 14b 2x4 0x6) SR: 107.14
End of over 5 (8 runs) The Wild Force 51 / 1 (RR: 10.20)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 33* (16b 4x4 2x6) Sanchit Garg 1-0-6-0
Yash Mittal 1-0-16-0
The new batsman is Tarak Sai Prathik.
The new bowler is Guy Incognito.
5.1 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 111kph, G Incognito cuts his fingers across this one. Short length wide of off stump. I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
5.2 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 111kph, G Incognito slows this one down. Short length wide of off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. That's a boundary
5.3 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 112kph, short length outside off stump. I Ka Gunda gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
5.4 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 115kph, short length outside off stump. I Ka Gunda swats this one. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
5.5 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 112kph, Yash Hirani drops a sitter!
5.6 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 111kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. That runs away for four
End of over 6 (14 runs) The Wild Force 65 / 1 (RR: 10.83)
Tarak Sai Prathik 0* (0b 0x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 1-0-14-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 47 (22b 6x4 3x6) Sanchit Garg 1-0-6-0

View attachment 255429
The Wild Force 65 / 1 (RR: 10.83)

6.1 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 77kph, T Sai Prathik leg glances but can't time it properly
6.2 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 6, 76kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. That one goes on straight with the arm. Excellent timing from T Sai Prathik as he plays an on-drive. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
6.3 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 80kph, A little more pace on this one. Full length just outside off stump. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. Is quick to cut off the single
6.4 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1lb, 77kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. Big turn from the spinner. T Sai Prathik misses it completely. One more
The Royal Mavericks adjust the field. They have brought in deep backward square leg, deep backward point.
6.5 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 70kph, S Garg gives this one some air. I Ka Gunda drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
6.6 Sanchit Garg to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 84kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. Big turn from the spinner. I Ka Gunda plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
That's I Ka Gunda's 50! Well played.
End of over 7 (13 runs) The Wild Force 78 / 1 (RR: 11.14)
Tarak Sai Prathik 6* (4b 0x4 1x6) Sanchit Garg 2-0-18-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 53 (24b 6x4 4x6) Guy Incognito 1-0-14-0

Beast-mode by Indranagar Ka Gunda! Another quick-fire fifty by Mr. Dependable comes by means of a huge six (107 meters) of the bowling by Sanchit Garg. The Wild Force batsman are accelerating nicely here with the help of Ka Gunda and a road of a pitch.

7.1 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 149kph, This one starts wide of off and ends up on off. T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
The Royal Mavericks adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover. Out goes 2nd slip, cover
7.2 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 144kph, Big swing from the seamer. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. Hit straight to the fielder at wide extra-cover. No run
7.3 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 147kph, I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. No run
7.4 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, OUT, 148kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. I Ka Gunda played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Indranagar Ka Gunda b B Wolf 53 (37m 27b 6x4 4x6) SR: 196.30

Yorker length at decent pace sees Ka Gunda's wickets tumbling. There's no substitute for experience and Bigby Wolf has plenty of experience. Ka Gunda was looking set for a big one, but that ball was just to good.

The new batsman is Mark Kkkk.
7.5 Bigby Wolf to Mark Kkkk, 0, 148kph, short length just outside off stump. M Kkkk plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. No run
7.6 Bigby Wolf to Mark Kkkk, 6, 140kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic upper cut. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
End of over 8 (7 runs) The Wild Force 85 / 2 (RR: 10.63)
Tarak Sai Prathik 7* (5b 0x4 1x6) Bigby Wolf 2-0-14-1
Mark Kkkk 6 (2b 0x4 1x6) Sanchit Garg 2-0-18-0
Prabhul KV will start a new spell.
8.1 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 141kph, T Sai Prathik late cuts but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
8.2 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 0, 145kph, P KV maintains a tight line outside off. M Kkkk square drives but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
8.3 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 1, 145kph, good and straight. M Kkkk played that with soft hands. The batsmen only take one
8.4 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 148kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. One more to the total
8.5 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 1, 145kph, Spanked through the off side. Great cut. The batsmen only take one
8.6 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1lb, 148kph, T Sai Prathik plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
End of over 9 (5 runs) The Wild Force 90 / 2 (RR: 10.00)
Tarak Sai Prathik 9* (8b 0x4 1x6) Prabhul KV 2-0-11-0
Mark Kkkk 8 (5b 0x4 1x6) Bigby Wolf 2-0-14-1
9.1 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 6, 148kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement from the seamer. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. Fielder is underneath it but the ball sails over his head. SIX
9.2 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 146kph, good length just outside off stump. T Sai Prathik drives but can't time it properly. No runs taken
9.3 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 6, 144kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length wide of off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. T Sai Prathik has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
9.4 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 146kph, Ali Bubere drops a sitter. No runs taken
9.5 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 148kph, Well-timed cut there. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
9.6 Bigby Wolf to Mark Kkkk, 4, 145kph, B Wolf hits a good length outside off. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
End of over 10 (17 runs) The Wild Force 107 / 2 (RR: 10.70)
Tarak Sai Prathik 22* (13b 0x4 3x6) Bigby Wolf 3-0-31-1
Mark Kkkk 12 (6b 1x4 1x6) Prabhul KV 2-0-11-0
10.1 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 144kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut
10.2 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 145kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
10.3 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, OUT, 145kph, P KV is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. M Kkkk miscues a late cut. BOWLED HIM!
Mark Kkkk b P KV 12 (15m 7b 1x4 1x6) SR: 171.43
The new batsman is Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha.
10.4 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 148kph, P KV bowls this gun-barrel straight. A Kumar Kushwaha plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
10.5 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 144kph, A Kumar Kushwaha plays a punchy leg glance. They take a single
10.6 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 144kph, short and straight. T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the off side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. T Sai Prathik rightly sends him back
End of over 11 (2 runs) The Wild Force 109 / 3 (RR: 9.91)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 3-0-13-1
Tarak Sai Prathik 23 (16b 0x4 3x6) Bigby Wolf 3-0-31-1
Sanchit Garg will start a new spell.
11.1 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 4, 71kph, That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. That's a boundary
11.2 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 78kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. A Kumar Kushwaha played that with soft hands. Not in the gap
11.3 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 72kph, S Garg gives this one some air. This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Drops a sitter. Is quick to cut off the single
11.4 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 71kph, S Garg gives this one some air. A big offie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. A Kumar Kushwaha plays a punchy drive. Easy single to be had there
11.5 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 2, 93kph, S Garg spears this one in to T Sai Prathik. Full length just outside off stump. T Sai Prathik plays a punchy on-drive. Two more runs
11.6 Sanchit Garg to Tarak Sai Prathik, OUT, 76kph, A little more pace on this one. Full length outside off stump. T Sai Prathik played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Tarak Sai Prathik b S Garg 25 (33m 18b 0x4 3x6) SR: 138.89
End of over 12 (7 runs) The Wild Force 116 / 4 (RR: 9.67)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 6* (6b 1x4 0x6) Sanchit Garg 3-0-25-1
Prabhul KV 3-0-13-1
The new batsman is Andrin Issac.
12.1 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 144kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. No run
12.2 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 143kph, P KV is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement. Well-timed on-drive there. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
12.3 Prabhul KV to Andrin Issac, WIDE, The bowler loses his line and pushes this down the leg side. P KV is very luck to get away with just the wide
12.3 Prabhul KV to Andrin Issac, 1, 146kph, That one goes on straight. A Issac leg glances but doesn't time it at all. One more to the total
12.4 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 142kph, P KV hurls this through. Excellent timing from A Kumar Kushwaha as he plays a drive. Not in the gap
12.5 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 147kph, P KV hits a short length on middle. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Kumar Kushwaha rightly sends him back
12.6 Prabhul KV to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 148kph, A Kumar Kushwaha plays a cover drive, but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
P KV has finished his allocation and ends with very economical figures.
Prabhul KV 1 / 16 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 13 (3 runs) The Wild Force 119 / 4 (RR: 9.15)
Andrin Issac 1* (1b 0x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 4-0-16-1
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 7 (11b 1x4 0x6) Sanchit Garg 3-0-25-1
13.1 Sanchit Garg to Andrin Issac, 1, 70kph, A big offie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. A Issac puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
13.2 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 79kph, S Garg pushes this one through slightly quicker. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. A Kumar Kushwaha trots through for the single
13.3 Sanchit Garg to Andrin Issac, 1, 75kph, A Issac plays a punchy on-drive. One more
13.4 Sanchit Garg to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 70kph, Big turn from the spinner. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
13.5 Sanchit Garg to Andrin Issac, 0, 70kph, Excellent timing from A Issac as he plays a square drive. Not in the gap
13.6 Sanchit Garg to Andrin Issac, 4, 70kph, A Issac plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. That went to the boundary in a flash
Not the best of outings from S Garg. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Sanchit Garg 1 / 33 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 14 (8 runs) The Wild Force 127 / 4 (RR: 9.07)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 9* (13b 1x4 0x6) Sanchit Garg 4-0-33-1
Andrin Issac 7 (5b 1x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 4-0-16-1
14.1 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 2, 116kph, This one is military medium from G Incognito. That one goes on straight. A Kumar Kushwaha swats this one. Two more runs
14.2 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 113kph, G Incognito bowls this gun-barrel straight. A Kumar Kushwaha defends with a straight bat
14.3 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 115kph, G Incognito ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he pitches that one just outside off. A Kumar Kushwaha puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
14.4 Guy Incognito to Andrin Issac, 0, 115kph, G Incognito pushes this through at no great pace and he maintains a tight line just outside off. A Issac played that with soft hands
14.5 Guy Incognito to Andrin Issac, 6, 111kph, G Incognito runs his fingers across the seam. That continues on straight. A Issac plays a punchy hook and he has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
14.6 Guy Incognito to Andrin Issac, 4, 115kph, good length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. No need to run for that. Four runs
End of over 15 (13 runs) The Wild Force 140 / 4 (RR: 9.33)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 12* (16b 1x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 2-0-27-0
Andrin Issac 17 (8b 2x4 1x6) Sanchit Garg 4-0-33-1
15.1 Bigby Wolf to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 146kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Short length outside off stump. Well-timed cover drive there. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
15.2 Bigby Wolf to Andrin Issac, 1, 146kph, short length outside off stump. A Issac square drives but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
15.3 Bigby Wolf to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 144kph, That one goes on straight. A Kumar Kushwaha drives but doesn't time it at all. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Kumar Kushwaha rightly sends him back
15.4 Bigby Wolf to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1b, 147kph, That moved miles. A Kumar Kushwaha misses it completely. One more
15.5 Bigby Wolf to Andrin Issac, 1, 145kph, B Wolf hits a good length wide of off. A Issac puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he trots through for the single
15.6 Bigby Wolf to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1lb, 148kph, B Wolf hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. A Kumar Kushwaha plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
Not the best of outings from B Wolf. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Bigby Wolf 1 / 34 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 16 (5 runs) The Wild Force 145 / 4 (RR: 9.06)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 13* (20b 1x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 4-0-34-1
Andrin Issac 19 (10b 2x4 1x6) Guy Incognito 2-0-27-0
Yash Hirani will start a new spell.
16.1 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 109kph, Not much movement from this surface. A Kumar Kushwaha puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
16.2 Yash Hirani to Andrin Issac, 0, 110kph, short length outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. A Issac struck that too firmly to take the single
16.3 Yash Hirani to Andrin Issac, 1, 113kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Easy single to be had there
16.4 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 2, 109kph, Y Hirani slows this one down. Wicket to wicket delivery. A Kumar Kushwaha collects two
16.5 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 4, 113kph, Big movement through the air. Excellent timing from A Kumar Kushwaha as he plays a late cut. Very classy from A Kumar Kushwaha - no stopping this one
16.6 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 4, 109kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one and he maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. Not quite where A Kumar Kushwaha intended it to go
End of over 17 (12 runs) The Wild Force 157 / 4 (RR: 9.24)
Andrin Issac 20* (12b 2x4 1x6) Yash Hirani 2-0-25-0
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 24 (24b 3x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 4-0-34-1
17.1 Guy Incognito to Andrin Issac, OUT, 109kph, G Incognito bowls this from the back of his hand. Big movement off the pitch. A Issac was in no position to play that stroke. S Garg snaffles that edge comfortably
Andrin Issac c S Garg b G Incognito 20 (24m 13b 2x4 1x6) SR: 153.85
The new batsman is Abdul Rafay.
17.2 Guy Incognito to Abdul Rafay, 0, 115kph, This one is military medium from G Incognito. Short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Is quick to cut off the single
17.3 Guy Incognito to Abdul Rafay, 4, 107kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Not quite where A Rafay intended it to go
17.4 Guy Incognito to Abdul Rafay, 1, 113kph, G Incognito hits a good length wide of off. A Rafay puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
17.5 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 111kph, Not much movement from this surface. A Kumar Kushwaha plays a punchy late cut. That is an excellent call by A Kumar Kushwaha. One run
17.6 Guy Incognito to Abdul Rafay, 1, 112kph, A Rafay drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
End of over 18 (7 runs) The Wild Force 164 / 5 (RR: 9.11)
Abdul Rafay 6* (4b 1x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 3-0-34-1
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 25 (25b 3x4 0x6) Yash Hirani 2-0-25-0
18.1 Yash Hirani to Abdul Rafay, 0, 112kph, Big movement off the pitch. Hit straight to the fielder. Is quick to cut off the single
18.2 Yash Hirani to Abdul Rafay, OUT, 105kph, Y Hirani slows this one down. Short length just outside off stump. A Rafay completely mishits a pull. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at 3rd man
Abdul Rafay c S Garg b Y Hirani 6 (5m 6b 1x4 0x6) SR: 100.00

Abdul Rafay completely mishits a pull courtesy of a very well disguised back-of-the-hand slower deliver by Yash Hirani! The Wild Force seem to have lost their momentum and need someone to open up his shoulders ...

The new batsman is X Factor X Factor.
18.3 Yash Hirani to X Factor X Factor, 0, 113kph, That moved miles. X Factor X Factor plays it gently through the off side
18.4 Yash Hirani to X Factor X Factor, 1, 109kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
18.5 Yash Hirani to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 107kph, Y Hirani hits a short length just outside off. A Kumar Kushwaha plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
18.6 Yash Hirani to X Factor X Factor, 2, 113kph, Y Hirani slows this one down. Short length just outside off stump. Two runs
End of over 19 (4 runs) The Wild Force 168 / 6 (RR: 8.84)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 26* (26b 3x4 0x6) Yash Hirani 3-0-29-1
X Factor X Factor 3 (3b 0x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 3-0-34-1
19.1 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 115kph, G Incognito is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Short length on middle stump. A Kumar Kushwaha leg glances but doesn't time it at all. One more
19.2 Guy Incognito to X Factor X Factor, 0, 115kph, G Incognito ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
19.3 Guy Incognito to X Factor X Factor, 1, 111kph, G Incognito runs his fingers across the seam. Short length just outside off stump. Excellent timing from X Factor X Factor as he plays a square drive. They take a single
19.4 Guy Incognito to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, OUT, 115kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. A Kumar Kushwaha played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha b G Incognito 27 (40m 28b 3x4 0x6) SR: 96.43
The new batsman is Mildred Ratched.
19.5 Guy Incognito to Mildred Ratched, 0, 115kph, M Ratched puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
19.6 Guy Incognito to Mildred Ratched, 0, 112kph, G Incognito hits a short length outside off. No run
Not the best of outings from G Incognito. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Guy Incognito 2 / 36 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 20 (2 runs) The Wild Force 170 / 7 (RR: 8.50)
X Factor X Factor 4* (5b 0x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 4-0-36-2
Mildred Ratched 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) Yash Hirani 3-0-29-1
Close of innings: The Wild Force - 170 / 7
Indranagar Ka Gunda 53 (27)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 27 (28)
Guy Incognito 2 / 36
Prabhul KV 1 / 16

THE WILD FORCE 1st INNING

BATTING SCORECARD

Kushal Choudhury run out (A Bubere)151420107.14
Indranagar Ka Gunda b B Wolf532764196.30
Tarak Sai Prathik b S Garg251803138.89
Mark Kkkk b P KV12711171.43
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha b G Incognito27283096.43
Andrin Issacc S Garg b G Incognito201321153.85
Abdul Rafayc S Garg b Y Hirani6610100.00
X Factor X Factornot out450080.00
Mildred Ratchednot out02000.00
DNB: Manish Reddy, Ed Smith
FOW: 1/51( Kushal Choudhury, 4.6), 2/79( Indranagar Ka Gunda, 7.4), 3/108( Mark Kkkk, 10.3), 4/116( Tarak Sai Prathik, 11.6), 5/157( Andrin Issac, 17.1), 6/164( Abdul Rafay, 18.2),
7/170( Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 19.4),
The Wild Force - 170 / 7 Overs 20 RPO: 8.50
Extras: 8 WD: 2 NB: 0 B: 1 LB: 5
Partnerships

Kushal Choudhury / Indranagar Ka Gunda

51 (31)
Tarak Sai Prathik / Indranagar Ka Gunda

28 (16)
Tarak Sai Prathik / Mark Kkkk

29 (17)
Tarak Sai Prathik / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

8 (9)
Andrin Issac / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

41 (32)
Abdul Rafay / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

7 (7)
X Factor X Factor / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

6 (8)
X Factor X Factor / Mildred Ratched

0 (2)

THE ROYAL MAVERICKS

BOWLING SCORECARD

Bigby Wolf4.003418.5000
Prabhul KV4.001614.0010
Yash Hirani3.002919.6710
Yash Mittal1.0016016.0000
Sanchit Garg4.003318.2500
Guy Incognito4.003629.0000

The Royal Mavericks requires 171 runs to win at 8.55 runs per over

View attachment 255434

The new batsman is Gokul Raj Kamaraj.
The new batsman is Suman Mohanty.
The new bowler is Ed Smith.
0.1 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 0, 78kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. G Raj Kamaraj plays it gently through the leg side. No runs taken
0.2 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 70kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Not finding much turn off this surface. Well-timed cut there. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
0.3 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 0, 70kph, full length outside off stump. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. No runs taken
0.4 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 1, 73kph, Hit straight to the fielder. Single taken
0.5 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 4, 80kph, A big leggie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. No need to run for that. Four runs
0.6 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 70kph, E Smith floats a delivery to G Raj Kamaraj. A big leggie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. G Raj Kamaraj plays it gently through the leg side. That is an excellent call by G Raj Kamaraj. One run
End of over 1 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 7 / 0 (RR: 7.00, RRR: 8.58)
The Royal Mavericks requires 164 runs to win at 8.63 runs per over
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 6* (4b 1x4 0x6) Ed Smith 1-0-7-0
Suman Mohanty 1 (2b 0x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Mildred Ratched.
1.1 Mildred Ratched to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 145kph, short length on middle stump. G Raj Kamaraj plays it gently through the off side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
1.2 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 4, 143kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
1.3 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 0, 146kph, No run
1.4 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 142kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. That is a comfortable single
1.5 Mildred Ratched to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 143kph, M Ratched hits a short length on middle. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
1.6 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 142kph, M Ratched hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. Aggressive late cut from S Mohanty. That is a comfortable single
End of over 2 (8 runs) The Royal Mavericks 15 / 0 (RR: 7.50, RRR: 8.61)
The Royal Mavericks requires 156 runs to win at 8.67 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 7* (6b 1x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 1-0-8-0
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 8 (6b 1x4 0x6) Ed Smith 1-0-7-0
The new bowler is Manish Reddy.
2.1 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 0, 149kph, S Mohanty plays a leg glance, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. Not in the gap
2.2 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 0, 146kph, S Mohanty played that with soft hands. No run
2.3 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 4, 148kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Good length outside off stump. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. That went to the boundary in a flash
2.4 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 148kph, S Mohanty plays it gently through the leg side and he trots through for the single
2.5 Manish Reddy to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 0, 146kph, G Raj Kamaraj gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
2.6 Manish Reddy to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 4, 148kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
End of over 3 (9 runs) The Royal Mavericks 24 / 0 (RR: 8.00, RRR: 8.59)
The Royal Mavericks requires 147 runs to win at 8.65 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 12* (10b 2x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 1-0-9-0
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 12 (8b 2x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 1-0-8-0
3.1 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 146kph, S Mohanty cuts but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
3.2 Mildred Ratched to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1lb, 142kph, M Ratched is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length on middle. G Raj Kamaraj plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
3.3 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 2, 143kph, That moved miles. Two more runs
3.4 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 144kph, S Mohanty swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
3.5 Mildred Ratched to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 142kph, M Ratched is working up a good head of steam here. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
3.6 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 145kph, good length outside off stump. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. That is an excellent call by S Mohanty. One run
End of over 4 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 31 / 0 (RR: 7.75, RRR: 8.69)
The Royal Mavericks requires 140 runs to win at 8.75 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 17* (14b 2x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 2-0-14-0
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 13 (10b 2x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 1-0-9-0
4.1 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 0, 144kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. No runs taken
4.2 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 148kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. S Mohanty puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
4.3 Manish Reddy to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, OUT, 141kph, M Reddy hits a good length just outside off. G Raj Kamaraj completely mishits a drive. The ball is airborne and taken by X Factor X Factor
Gokul Raj Kamaraj c X Factor X Factor b M Reddy 13 (20m 11b 2x4 0x6) SR: 118.18

Breakthrough! Manish Reddy gets The Wild Force's first wicket of the innings. It was just a matter of time, sustained pressure by The Wild Force's bowlers frustrated the likes of Gokul Raj Kamaraj who doesn't like to be pinned down for too long.

The new batsman is Dikshansh Darshan.
4.4 Manish Reddy to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 148kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive
4.5 Manish Reddy to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 147kph, Big swing from the seamer. D Darshan plays a cover drive, but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
4.6 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 148kph, M Reddy is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. S Mohanty swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
End of over 5 (3 runs) The Royal Mavericks 34 / 1 (RR: 6.80, RRR: 9.07)
The Royal Mavericks requires 137 runs to win at 9.13 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 19* (17b 2x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 2-0-12-1
Dikshansh Darshan 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 2-0-14-0
5.1 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 2, 74kph, E Smith floats a delivery to S Mohanty. Not finding much turn off this surface. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
5.2 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 1, 70kph, S Mohanty puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
5.3 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 6, 70kph, E Smith tosses this one up to D Darshan. Big turn from the spinner. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
5.4 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 4, 72kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Excellent timing from D Darshan as he plays a late cut. Excellent timing and placement. Four
5.5 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 92kph, D Darshan plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. D Darshan struck that too firmly to take the single
5.6 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 4, 77kph, A little more pace on this one. Excellent timing from D Darshan as he plays a square drive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
End of over 6 (17 runs) The Royal Mavericks 51 / 1 (RR: 8.50, RRR: 8.50)
The Royal Mavericks requires 120 runs to win at 8.57 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 22* (19b 2x4 0x6) Ed Smith 2-0-24-0
Dikshansh Darshan 15 (6b 2x4 1x6) Manish Reddy 2-0-12-1

View attachment 255429
The Royal Mavericks 51 / 1 (RR: 8.50, RRR: 8.50)

The new bowler is Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha.
6.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Suman Mohanty, 4, 70kph, Spanked through the off side. Great drive. That runs away for four
6.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Suman Mohanty, 1, 70kph, Single taken
6.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 70kph, A Kumar Kushwaha gives this one some air. That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. D Darshan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
6.4 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Dikshansh Darshan, 1lb, 73kph, A Kumar Kushwaha rips a leggie that turns viciously away from the batsman. D Darshan is beaten by the movement. One more to the total
6.5 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Suman Mohanty, 4, 70kph, A Kumar Kushwaha tosses this one up to S Mohanty. That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. No need to run for that. Four runs
6.6 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Suman Mohanty, 4, 70kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
End of over 7 (14 runs) The Royal Mavericks 65 / 1 (RR: 9.29, RRR: 8.08)
The Royal Mavericks requires 106 runs to win at 8.15 runs per over
Dikshansh Darshan 15* (8b 2x4 1x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 1-0-13-0
Suman Mohanty 35 (23b 5x4 0x6) Ed Smith 2-0-24-0
The new bowler is X Factor X Factor.
7.1 X Factor X Factor to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 82kph, A little more pace on this one. That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. D Darshan plays a cut, but can't time it properly. They take a single
7.2 X Factor X Factor to Suman Mohanty, 1, 72kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
7.3 X Factor X Factor to Dikshansh Darshan, 4, 70kph, X Factor X Factor gives this one some air. Full length just outside off stump. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
7.4 X Factor X Factor to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 71kph, D Darshan leg glances but doesn't time it at all. One more to the total
7.5 X Factor X Factor to Suman Mohanty, 0, 80kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Not finding much turn off this surface. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Mohanty rightly sends him back
7.6 X Factor X Factor to Suman Mohanty, 6, 75kph, Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
End of over 8 (13 runs) The Royal Mavericks 78 / 1 (RR: 9.75, RRR: 7.67)
The Royal Mavericks requires 93 runs to win at 7.75 runs per over
Dikshansh Darshan 21* (11b 3x4 1x6) X Factor X Factor 1-0-13-0
Suman Mohanty 42 (26b 5x4 1x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 1-0-13-0
The new bowler is Abdul Rafay.
8.1 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 81kph, Gentle offie turns into the batsman. D Darshan leg glances but doesn't time it at all. Is quick to cut off the single
8.2 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 6, 75kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Full length just outside off stump. Six runs! Fantastic batting
8.3 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 74kph, full length just outside off stump. D Darshan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
8.4 Abdul Rafay to Suman Mohanty, 0, 81kph, A Rafay pushes this one through slightly quicker. The straight one now. S Mohanty plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Not in the gap
8.5 Abdul Rafay to Suman Mohanty, 4, 70kph, A Rafay gives this one some air. That went to the boundary in a flash
8.6 Abdul Rafay to Suman Mohanty, 3, 70kph, full length outside off stump. Three more
End of over 9 (14 runs) The Royal Mavericks 92 / 1 (RR: 10.22, RRR: 7.09)
The Royal Mavericks requires 79 runs to win at 7.18 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 49* (29b 6x4 1x6) Abdul Rafay 1-0-14-0
Dikshansh Darshan 28 (14b 3x4 2x6) X Factor X Factor 1-0-13-0
The Wild Force adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
9.1 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 4, 144kph, Big movement through the air. S Mohanty swats this one. Can't cut it off. Four
That's S Mohanty's 50! Well played.

A mature innings by The Royal Mavericks skipper Suman Mohanty so far. Mohanty's fifty comes of only thirty-one balls, punishing bad balls at will through brute power. Can the skipper take The Royal Mavericks close to the required total?

9.2 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 148kph, M Reddy is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line outside off. S Mohanty square drives but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single
9.3 Manish Reddy to Dikshansh Darshan, OUT, 144kph, That moved miles. D Darshan miscues a drive. BOWLED HIM!
Dikshansh Darshan b M Reddy 28 (22m 15b 3x4 2x6) SR: 186.67

Another start ... another lapse in concentration by Dikshansh Darshan! Such pure talent, but DD always seems to give his wicket away trying to create shots that simply isn't there ... Manish Reddy is pumped up, he knows just how important this wicket is ...

The new batsman is Ali Bubere.
9.4 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 1lb, 143kph, M Reddy hurls this through. A Bubere swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
9.5 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 145kph, M Reddy hits a short length just outside leg. S Mohanty square drives but can't time it properly. Single taken
9.6 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 0, 142kph, That moved miles. A Bubere plays it gently through the leg side. Not in the gap
End of over 10 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 99 / 2 (RR: 9.90, RRR: 7.10)
The Royal Mavericks requires 72 runs to win at 7.20 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 55* (32b 7x4 1x6) Manish Reddy 3-0-18-2
Ali Bubere 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) Abdul Rafay 1-0-14-0
10.1 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 0, 143kph, M Ratched is working up a good head of steam here. S Mohanty cuts but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Mohanty rightly sends him back
10.2 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 142kph, Big movement. S Mohanty plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
10.3 Mildred Ratched to Ali Bubere, 1, 145kph, M Ratched hits a good length outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
10.4 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 2, 142kph, M Ratched hurls this through. S Mohanty pushes hard for two. Excellent running
10.5 Mildred Ratched to Suman Mohanty, 1, 144kph, Not much movement from this surface. S Mohanty puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
10.6 Mildred Ratched to Ali Bubere, 4, 142kph, M Ratched hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from A Bubere as he plays a cut. Excellent timing and placement. Four
End of over 11 (9 runs) The Royal Mavericks 108 / 2 (RR: 9.82, RRR: 6.89)
The Royal Mavericks requires 63 runs to win at 7.00 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 59* (36b 7x4 1x6) Mildred Ratched 3-0-23-0
Ali Bubere 5 (4b 1x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 3-0-18-2
The Wild Force adjust the field. They have brought in deep backward square leg, deep backward point.
11.1 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, OUT, 72kph, S Mohanty can't get the drive away. The ball is sent into orbit! X Factor X Factor settles under it and takes a fine catch
Suman Mohanty c X Factor X Factor b E Smith 59 (50m 37b 7x4 1x6) SR: 159.46

Skipper Suman Mohanty clearly disappointed with himself for not connecting the ball cleanly ... caught X Factor of the bowling by Ed Smith. The Wilf Force's bowlers need to get more wickets, and get them quickly ...

The new batsman is Aakash Singh.
11.2 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 0, 81kph, A little more pace on this one. A Singh cover drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
11.3 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 1, 76kph, That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. The batsmen only take one
11.4 Ed Smith to Ali Bubere, 0, 86kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. A Bubere plays it gently through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder at short fine leg. No run
11.5 Ed Smith to Ali Bubere, OUT, 72kph, A Bubere miscues a drive. BOWLED HIM!
Ali Bubere b E Smith 5 (9m 6b 1x4 0x6) SR: 83.33

What a fightback by Ed Smith! Brilliant over this, two crucial wickets for The Wild Force. Hard to think Smith was benched in the beginning of the season for two matches ... one can only think what kind of damage he could of done for The Wild Force early in the season ...

The new batsman is Yash Hirani.
11.6 Ed Smith to Yash Hirani, 0, 73kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Aggressive on-drive from Y Hirani. No runs taken
End of over 12 (1 runs) The Royal Mavericks 109 / 4 (RR: 9.08, RRR: 7.63)
The Royal Mavericks requires 62 runs to win at 7.75 runs per over
Aakash Singh 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Ed Smith 3-0-25-2
Yash Hirani 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Mildred Ratched 3-0-23-0
12.1 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, 1, 144kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Spanked through the leg side. Great hook. That is an excellent call by A Singh. One run
12.2 Manish Reddy to Yash Hirani, 1, 142kph, M Reddy is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line just outside off. Y Hirani cover drives but can't time it properly. One more to the total
12.3 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, 4, 142kph, That one goes on straight. Aggressive drive from A Singh. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
12.4 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, 0, 144kph, A Singh puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
12.5 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, OUT, 142kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Short length outside off stump. A Singh completely mishits a late cut. BOWLED HIM!
Aakash Singh b M Reddy 6 (6m 6b 1x4 0x6) SR: 100.00

Reddy you beauty! Manish Reddy is putting his heart and soul into this match. Reddy a true ambassador to this sport have been a true leader in The Wild force's setup and gets rewarded with his third wicket in this match.

The new batsman is Yash Mittal.
12.6 Manish Reddy to Yash Mittal, 0, 142kph, M Reddy pitches that one just outside off. Y Mittal puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
M Reddy finishes up with a good, solid spell.
Manish Reddy 3 / 24 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 13 (6 runs) The Royal Mavericks 115 / 5 (RR: 8.85, RRR: 7.86)
The Royal Mavericks requires 56 runs to win at 8.00 runs per over
Yash Hirani 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 4-0-24-3
Yash Mittal 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Ed Smith 3-0-25-2
13.1 Ed Smith to Yash Hirani, 1, 70kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Y Hirani plays it gently through the leg side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
13.2 Ed Smith to Yash Mittal, 1, 74kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Y Mittal puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
13.3 Ed Smith to Yash Hirani, 1, 73kph, E Smith gives this one some air. Y Hirani late cuts but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
13.4 Ed Smith to Yash Mittal, 4, 70kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Through deep mid-on for four. Imperious
13.5 Ed Smith to Yash Mittal, 0, 78kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Big turn from the spinner. Y Mittal cuts but can't time it properly. No run
13.6 Ed Smith to Yash Mittal, 1lb, 72kph, E Smith puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Y Mittal is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more
Not the best of outings from E Smith. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Ed Smith 2 / 32 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 14 (8 runs) The Royal Mavericks 123 / 5 (RR: 8.79, RRR: 7.83)
The Royal Mavericks requires 48 runs to win at 8.00 runs per over
Yash Mittal 5* (5b 1x4 0x6) Ed Smith 4-0-32-2
Yash Hirani 3 (4b 0x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 4-0-24-3
14.1 Mildred Ratched to Yash Mittal, 1, 142kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. That is a comfortable single
14.2 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, 6, 144kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. An audacious shot from Y Hirani. Six runs
14.3 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, 0, 143kph, M Ratched maintains a tight line outside off. No runs taken
14.4 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, WIDE, M Ratched pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
14.4 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, 4, 142kph, M Ratched hurls this through. Short length on middle stump. Excellent timing from Y Hirani as he plays a late cut. Not quite where Y Hirani intended it to go
14.5 Mildred Ratched to Yash Hirani, 1, 142kph, M Ratched is working up a good head of steam here. Short length on middle stump. Y Hirani swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
14.6 Mildred Ratched to Yash Mittal, 6, 140kph, Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Y Mittal has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
Not the best of outings from M Ratched. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Mildred Ratched 0 / 42 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 15 (19 runs) The Royal Mavericks 142 / 5 (RR: 9.47, RRR: 5.60)
The Royal Mavericks requires 29 runs to win at 5.80 runs per over
Yash Hirani 14* (8b 1x4 1x6) Mildred Ratched 4-0-42-0
Yash Mittal 12 (7b 1x4 1x6) Ed Smith 4-0-32-2
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha will start a new spell.
15.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Hirani, 1, 76kph, full length on middle stump. Y Hirani late cuts but can't time it properly. One more
15.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 0, 75kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. Y Mittal plays a punchy cover drive. Not in the gap
15.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 1, 73kph, A Kumar Kushwaha floats a delivery to Y Mittal and he rips a leggie that turns viciously away from the batsman. Y Mittal plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
15.4 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Hirani, OUT, 82kph, A Kumar Kushwaha rips a leggie that turns viciously away from the batsman. Y Hirani played that with soft hands. Direct hit by (M Ratched) and he is gone!
Yash Hirani run out (M Ratched) 15 (17m 10b 1x4 1x6) SR: 150.00
The new batsman is Guy Incognito.
15.5 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Guy Incognito, 6, 87kph, That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
15.6 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Guy Incognito, 0, 70kph, A big leggie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. No runs taken
End of over 16 (8 runs) The Royal Mavericks 150 / 6 (RR: 9.38, RRR: 5.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 21 runs to win at 5.25 runs per over
Yash Mittal 13* (9b 1x4 1x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 2-0-21-0
Guy Incognito 6 (2b 0x4 1x6) Mildred Ratched 4-0-42-0
X Factor X Factor will start a new spell.
16.1 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 4, 70kph, X Factor X Factor tosses this one up to Y Mittal. Big turn from the spinner. No need to run for that. Four runs
16.2 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 6, 72kph, Big turn from the spinner. Y Mittal plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
16.3 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 1, 72kph, full length on middle stump. Y Mittal swats this one. One more to the total
16.4 X Factor X Factor to Guy Incognito, 0, 82kph, Excellent timing from G Incognito as he plays a cut. No run
16.5 X Factor X Factor to Guy Incognito, 0, 70kph, full length outside off stump. G Incognito plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
16.6 X Factor X Factor to Guy Incognito, OUT, 72kph, X Factor X Factor gives this one some air. G Incognito was in no position to play that stroke. BOWLED HIM!
Guy Incognito b X Factor X Factor 6 (5m 5b 0x4 1x6) SR: 120.00
End of over 17 (11 runs) The Royal Mavericks 161 / 7 (RR: 9.47, RRR: 3.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 10 runs to win at 3.33 runs per over
Yash Mittal 24* (12b 2x4 2x6) X Factor X Factor 2-0-24-1
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 2-0-21-0
The new batsman is Sanchit Garg.
17.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 1, 76kph, The straight one now. Y Mittal plays it gently through the off side. Single taken
17.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 71kph, A Kumar Kushwaha gives this one some air and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. S Garg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Not in the gap
17.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 71kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. S Garg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Garg rightly sends him back
17.4 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 79kph, S Garg cuts but can't time it properly
17.5 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 72kph, A Kumar Kushwaha gives this one some air. Big turn from the spinner. S Garg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
17.6 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 0, 80kph, Big turn from the spinner. Spanked through the off side. Great cover drive. No run
End of over 18 (1 runs) The Royal Mavericks 162 / 7 (RR: 9.00, RRR: 4.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 9 runs to win at 4.50 runs per over
Yash Mittal 25* (13b 2x4 2x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 3-0-22-0
Sanchit Garg 0 (5b 0x4 0x6) X Factor X Factor 2-0-24-1
18.1 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 1, 72kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Single taken
18.2 X Factor X Factor to Sanchit Garg, 0, 79kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. S Garg plays it gently through the off side. No run
18.3 X Factor X Factor to Sanchit Garg, 0, 72kph, X Factor X Factor tosses this one up to S Garg and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. S Garg sweeps but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at backward square leg. No run
18.4 X Factor X Factor to Sanchit Garg, 0, 86kph, S Garg played that with soft hands. No runs taken
18.5 X Factor X Factor to Sanchit Garg, 1lb, 71kph, S Garg plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more
18.6 X Factor X Factor to Yash Mittal, 2, 71kph, X Factor X Factor gives this one some air. That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. Excellent timing from Y Mittal as he plays a cover drive. Y Mittal collects two
End of over 19 (4 runs) The Royal Mavericks 166 / 7 (RR: 8.74, RRR: 4.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 5 runs to win at 5.00 runs per over
Sanchit Garg 0* (9b 0x4 0x6) X Factor X Factor 3-0-27-1
Yash Mittal 28 (15b 2x4 2x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 3-0-22-0
19.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Sanchit Garg, 1, 79kph, A little more pace on this one. That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. S Garg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
19.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 0, 73kph, A Kumar Kushwaha rips a leggie that turns viciously away from the batsman. Y Mittal on-drives but can't time it properly. No run
19.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Yash Mittal, 4, 70kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. Excellent timing from Y Mittal as he plays a square drive. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
Close of innings: The Royal Mavericks - 171 / 7
Suman Mohanty 59 (37)
Yash Mittal 32* (17)
Manish Reddy 3 / 24
Ed Smith 2 / 32

THE ROYAL MAVERICKS 1st INNING

BATTING SCORECARD

Gokul Raj Kamarajc X Factor X Factor b M Reddy131120118.18
Suman Mohantyc X Factor X Factor b E Smith593771159.46
Dikshansh Darshan b M Reddy281532186.67
Ali Bubere b E Smith561083.33
Aakash Singh b M Reddy6610100.00
Yash Hirani run out (M Ratched)151011150.00
Yash Mittalnot out321732188.24
Guy Incognito b X Factor X Factor6501120.00
Sanchit Gargnot out1100010.00
DNB: Bigby Wolf, Prabhul KV
FOW: 1/32( Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 4.3), 2/97( Dikshansh Darshan, 9.3), 3/108( Suman Mohanty, 11.1), 4/109( Ali Bubere, 11.5), 5/115( Aakash Singh, 12.5), 6/144( Yash Hirani, 15.4),
7/161( Guy Incognito, 16.6),
The Royal Mavericks - 171 / 7 Overs 19.3 RPO: 8.77
Extras: 6 WD: 1 NB: 0 B: 0 LB: 5
Partnerships

Gokul Raj Kamaraj / Suman Mohanty

32 (27)
Dikshansh Darshan / Suman Mohanty

65 (30)
Ali Bubere / Suman Mohanty

11 (10)
Ali Bubere / Aakash Singh

1 (4)
Yash Hirani / Aakash Singh

6 (6)
Yash Hirani / Yash Mittal

29 (18)
Guy Incognito / Yash Mittal

17 (8)
Sanchit Garg / Yash Mittal

10 (15)

THE WILD FORCE

BOWLING SCORECARD

And so the game draws to a tame conclusion with The Royal Mavericks claiming an impressive victory by 3 wickets. A solid, if unspectacular performance there by The Royal Mavericks and they will no doubt want to build on the foundation laid today. The bowlers were probably licking their lips when they saw the pitch today - the pitch was very sporting, to say the least. Spin benefited greatly throughout the day. These two teams were fairly evenly matched so it was tough to predict the outcome. That being said The Royal Mavericks proved to be the stronger in the end and snatched victory.

MATCH NOTES
-----------
The Royal Mavericks wins by 3 wickets

MoM: S Mohanty

The Wild Force 170/7 20 overs
The Royal Mavericks 171/7 19.3 overs

The Wild Force

. Indranagar Ka Gunda 50 off 25 balls in 34 min

The Royal Mavericks

. Suman Mohanty 50 off 31 balls in 41 min

Good game for Mavericks:clap
Satisfied with my cameo:)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Good win for us, albeit to late.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
What use is a blistering 50 if it doesn't help the team win :( Can't seem to get those big scores

Anyway, well played Mavericks, good game.

Users who are viewing this thread