Rpic - Blic

musha_13

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm just wondering will there be any additions to RPIC from BLIC. I am asking this because otherwise why will we have to wait until september for RPIC?

Nope- we have to wait because some tool decided that it'd be smart to release it in our cricket season rather than during the most eagerly anticipated Ashes series in years..

so rpic is comin out september, do we have an official release date on BLC?

ill probably just order it in from england

This has been discussed before. No. Apart from menus and things.

Id rather Lara on the packshot then Ponting, so I will probably import.

lol i couldnt give a **** about the freakin packshot.

anyway, wouldnt newzealand get vettori or someone anyway? or they stuck with ponting

does anyone have like a list of release dates in the different countries/regions of the world

whiteninness said:
lol i couldnt give a **** about the freakin packshot.

anyway, wouldnt newzealand get vettori or someone anyway? or they stuck with ponting

does anyone have like a list of release dates in the different countries/regions of the world
If New Zealand could get Vettori then UAE could get Mohammed Taufiq...or Asghar Ali:p Afridi for Pak...Sachin for India...Ogondo for Kenya...Mashrafe Mortza for Bangla...sadly it isn't so...*sigh*...

vettori is on the cricket 2005 cover so i doubt he would be on this games cover as well

Seeing that the only two licensed cricketers are Ricky Ponting and Brian Lara for the naming rights of the game, i doubt other cricketers will appear on the cover

Another question.

If I import BLIC from the UK, will it work on my PS2 without a chip?

Just making sure. I think both countries are PAL.

musha_13 said:
Another question.

If I import BLIC from the UK, will it work on my PS2 without a chip?

Just making sure. I think both countries are PAL.

UK PAL system games work fine on Aussie/NZ consoles (I've send out loads of PAL PS2 games as prizes to Au/NZ before and never had a problem with them) - no worries on that.

It's only (really) Japan, Canada and USA where you can't play UK PAL games.

rubbergenius said:
UK PAL system games work fine on Aussie/NZ consoles (I've send out loads of PAL PS2 games as prizes to Au/NZ before and never had a problem with them) - no worries on that.

It's only (really) Japan, Canada and USA where you can't play UK PAL games.
Thanks.

ANother question though. If a bug is found in BLIC will that be changed for the better in RPIC or has the game been fully completed aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread