RPIC Graphic problem

SonofSlats

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys

I went out and bought RPIC last week and rushed home to have a crack at it and too my utter disapointment it doesn't run properly on my laptop... I have EA05 and it runs smooth all the time..

What the problem is, all the time during the game my screen is halfed, the top is the game about above the umps head and the bottom half of the screen is black. For an example take any screen shot and cover half the screen below the umps head. I've never seen anything like it before. I'm not sure if it's a graphic card problem, i've got a 64mb Radeon 9000. Anyone had this problem with RPIC or BLIC??

Help... please

Ste

Executive member
The readme says a 128MB card is needed but if it runs then your 64MB must be good enough, have you tried changing the resolution or the refresh rate in the configoration program to see if that makes a difference?

Ste

SonofSlats

School Cricketer
I've tried all the combinations I can in the config screen.. I'm trying to get some updated drivers to see if that helps. I'm pretty sure my card is listed as compatable aswell. I thought it might be a CD problem, so I took it back and swapped for a new CD and it still doesn't work.

Ste

Executive member
Yeah your right it does say its supported and sorry I was wrong it does say min of 64MB not 128MB. Hopefully new drivers will be the answer, I had a problem with my card and some textures not being shown before I updated drivers.

Ste

SonofSlats

School Cricketer
I've had a few problems with the texture's aswell.. It's a shame as the gameplay has looked ok with only half a screen. Guess i'll see how the updated go tonight.

Thanks

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Actually RPIC isnt supported on laptops, It states on the back.

woodzy

Club Cricketer
has anyone experience the bug on RPIC or BLIC where the computer doesnt take an easy single down to fine-leg sometimes. Also what is the highest score u've seen the computer make in a ODI on state difficulty?

SonofSlats

School Cricketer
SkateBoarder said:
Actually RPIC isnt supported on laptops, It states on the back.

I wish I read that before I bought it!!

The problem is sometimes I have full screen and other times it is half screen. I played a full test match last night with the running perfect, but as soon as I went back to the main menu it switched back to half screen. I find if I flick back to windows when playing then flick back to the game it runs at full screen. Disapointed, I think i'll end up taking the game back and swapping for something else

Users who are viewing this thread