Rubbish bowling

cricketmouse

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there anyway you can stop the CPU's god awful bowling? I've tried several AI patches, but you still get jokers like Ntini bowling fast at a hard wicket about two centimetres from his legs and then the ball bouncing clear over batsmen and wicket keeper. It's really quite irritating four overs into a game and you're on thirty and you've only actually scored about three.

You can use the wicket keeper exe in sams exe thread. However its still not the best ofr stopping four runs on a hard pitch. I have tried numerous ways of using it (ie different speeds). Just finished a test against nz which i won and in their second innings when i was bowling on a hard pitch the keepr gave away 70 byes lol. I found by moving the white dot at the last minute i stopped the cpu batsmen from scoring, but this kept making my wicket keeper miss the ball. Hope this makes sense

yeah the wicket keeper letting lots of byes through is annoying. lets hope sams new patch fixes the problem

Well,i tried SAM's wk_timing.exe and i must say i dint get even a single bye..

then what is it ?

Pat said:
Well,i tried SAM's wk_timing.exe and i must say i dint get even a single bye..

Can i ask which setting you used for the various bowlers, and what pitch you played on. When i was bowling on a hard pitch using Ctrl + numpad 3-6 i gave away 70 byes in one innings :mad:

cricketmouse said:
Where can I get this wk_timing program?
Sams Exe thread on the forum, page about 10. (I think)

Last edited:
Does any body know where planetcricket ad boards are?

Last edited:
sorry man I was chattin someone abou indian films and somehow it got cut and paste here because I was about to post here Sorry!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread