Rugby 2005

Yeh because i mean 2004 video they release looked rubbish and so was the game so fingers crossed!

600th post!

The Video of the New Zealand All Blacks performing the Haka is amazing. Ultra realistic, and the commentators sound good.

stevie said:
Has anyone seen the NZ haka from in the game yet?! If not I suggest you watch the video which can be found here. To really enjoy it, turn the volume up!

the link to the nz haka does not work

will cric8 2006 have the same engine????hope so

has anyone got the game yet? It's released on pc and i was lucky to geab a copy of it from the local store. It's a much improved game to 2004. The graphics have been a major improvement and the player models are sublime. Also the new rugby 101 feature is great to start so you can get use to the game. Overall it's very good and hope cricket 2005 can follow the same path.

Not got it yet, pre-ordered on Play.com, out on the 18th March, on PS2 anyway.

Don't know Sarwan, but it would be silly if they don't use the same engine. I'd imagine they would but this is EA we're talking about (and their bum chums HB-Studios!).

Also, go here as there are alot more video's and pictures.

Last edited:
My Opinion

Rugby 2005 looks like a really good game according to the reviews I have read. I am going to buy it on Xbox. The graphics look good and the gameplay is deep. A significant improvement over Rugby 2004. :)

Users who are viewing this thread