Run Out at the Bowlers End

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have never ever seen this before... it was really weird cause i always notice how they purposally go to the keepers end

aaaaaaaaaaacr6.png

no way, i dont think ive seen ever seen that, i actually thought it just didnt happen, like going down the wicket means a stumping EVERY time lol

wow sureshot thats scary the person run out in that photo is owais shah

I have had it happen a few times TBH. Not too much of a suprise. But then again, I get a load of runouts (1 per OD match, 2 per FC game. My fielding rules :p)...

how do you have a good fielding side???

fielding practice would be great in this game, KP always gos into 1st slip and drops loads of chances! but i have a regen who is a collingwood, not seen him drop anything yet and had a few run outs

how do you have a good fielding side???
Yup. My side is killer. My 3 re-gen bowlers (Who are now frontline) all field in the slips. And then I have North, Ervine, Denly and Sehwag who are all good fielders (Viru is a suprisingly good catcher).

ive just seen a run out at the bowlers end!
i was gunna put up a thread but remembered this one from ages ago.
im so happy ive actually had one now :)

RunOut at the Bowlers End

Well....I was playing a 20-20 game in my 2013 season and for the first time I got to witness :p the very rare 'Run Out at the Bowlers End' ( see screenshots )

J.Benning drove past the bowler and the fielder ( marked in circle ) threw down the stumps at the bowler's end when they were about to complete the second run.

879c80j.jpg

87khi4n.jpg

By the way, look at the bowler and the fielder ( second screenshot )...they are appealing....facing the other way :p

By the way, look at the bowler and the fielder ( second screenshot )...they are appealing....facing the other way :p[/QUOTE]

That is funny. Nah I have seen it but it is unlikely

Users who are viewing this thread