Russian cricket

Joel88thrum

School Cricketer
Hey guys. Obscure one here.

I like to try and keep my teams realistically up to date and I'm finding almost no info on team russia. I understand they've been de licensed recently but there seems to be no record of their games or any player stats anywhere that I can find.
The team that I found for cricket 22 has what seems to be the right players based on a twitter post from their captain in 2018 but they all have identical abilities and looks.

Ideally I'd like to adjust attributes to roughly mirror their performances (skewed down because I assume they've only played against trash teams)

Anyone know anything about them?

Attachments

• 1694670836951940691019403610509.jpg
    1694670836951940691019403610509.jpg
    802.9 KB · Views: 8

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Hey guys. Obscure one here.

I like to try and keep my teams realistically up to date and I'm finding almost no info on team russia. I understand they've been de licensed recently but there seems to be no record of their games or any player stats anywhere that I can find.
The team that I found for cricket 22 has what seems to be the right players based on a twitter post from their captain in 2018 but they all have identical abilities and looks.

Ideally I'd like to adjust attributes to roughly mirror their performances (skewed down because I assume they've only played against trash teams)

Anyone know anything about them?
I'd presume a cricketarchive.com subscription is your best bet at finding anything about these obscure teams/players. And even then, there is no guarantee.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Don't think Russia has ever played an official match. Cricket was literally not recognised by the government a few years ago and since then they were suspended by the ICC anyway.

Edit - membership was stripped from Russia last year for failing to resolve the issues they were suspended for.

Users who are viewing this thread