Sangaam for u..............do go through

So what is this new ps2 emulator called ? I dont think there one that works, I have tried a couple.

No cd 3d and tnt cracks sent to [email protected] and [email protected]. I dont know if they work as I just use the software crack from megagames.com, as I dont like my cd making too much noise. Extract the file in the BLC folder.

hey sangamm,
I did as you said and emailed codemasters for the no-ball patch update file (mail sent is below) :

"Hi

Over at http://blc.sports-gaming.com, a person has said they have emailed
yourselves and received a no-ball update patch for pc version of Brian Lara Cricket.

Please can you email me this patch too ?

Thanks"

However, today I got this response :

"Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer
Services concerning Brian Lara Cricket. Your query was dealt with by Rob.

There is no update, as you describe, unfortunately."

Please explain what you did as I don't get it :(

Zimrahil, hope you are well, as I posted I have mailed codemasters, I did not even get a reply!, you must have got lucky, I wanted to know if they could explain what (hrtbak. and rotbak. files are in the main captures folder I think that these files may control the captures sequences, eg. what captures are played for a fast/slow/swing bowler), if anyone else knows what these files do let me know.
regards,Paul

I downloaded it but did not have any luck running it. Did u get it to work ? if yes what game ? Will let you know if I get it to work. Thanks Neways.

I think Sangam mailed the ball.mb file to some ppl.How about getitng the file from them?

Users who are viewing this thread