Sat 17th: Australia/New Zealand v India/Pakistan

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Australia/New Zealand v India/Pakistan @ Bellerive Oval, Hobart

The Aussies and Kiwis travel to the subcontinent for a clash against the rejuvinated Indians and Pakistanis.

IndoPak post side ASAP! Aussies choose an excellent pitch.

Aussies wil be resting Griffo and aussie1st for Gilly Fan and Brett_Lee. Can't be bothered typing out the whole team.

Last edited:
My prediction: If one of our batsmen scores 250, we will probably win. Unless we're chasing 600. Then we may struggle.

Don't sit in the grand stand and expect to get away without putting on sunscreen. It could be raining golf ball-size raindrops and you'd still get sunburnt at Bellerive - shits me like nothing else.

So our batsmen need not worry about Bellerive, because you do have to spend over 5 minutes out in the middle to get burnt, but when we're fielding, look out. Slip, Slop and last but not least, Slap.

Dropped! :( Although I do deserve it

Same thing... let's make it 3 wins.

Well, as per the Viral's message to me, he should have been in short holiday trip by this time!

Here we go,

Shan111
Bilal91
Viral1991(C)
Sohummisra
Siddharth2002
zMario
afridi118
Abhas
Pak Cricketer
Handsome
Pal

Since Sohum didn't have much chance in Team XI, i rest myself. :) Good luck guys.

Australia/New Zealand v India/Pakistan @ Bellerive Oval, Hobart

The Aussies and Kiwis travel to the subcontinent for a clash against the rejuvinated Indians and Pakistanis.

How can we travel to the subcontinent if we are playing at Bellerive Oval? Anyway, good luck and let's get a win! :)

opener eh...hope i can get a big score this time around and prove myself...

Users who are viewing this thread