• Yes They Are Too Good.

Votes: 100 78.7%
  • No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
Cricketiswin said:
sehwag is looking great one little thing yu can do is to have darker hair on his back of head and near the ears and a little light in the middle bcoz he is bald from there....

setting the hair color on certain areas wud do the job..

awesome post again with morton!!!!!!

This pic shows he is totally bald.

63286.jpg

i saw him yesterday on the last day of the match and he had hair on his head like i told you..... little hair somewhere dark and bald in the middle.

Wherabouts do you put all these faces? Do you just put them into the root directory?

Saurabh, one question to u regarding the faces...

I installed Windies faces from the first post.. and it worked perfectly for me.. The i took Sreesanth's face from Supriya's thread... The face did not change in the game?

Why is it so? Does Playereditor plays any role here?

surendar said:
Saurabh, one question to u regarding the faces...

I installed Windies faces from the first post.. and it worked perfectly for me.. The i took Sreesanth's face from Supriya's thread... The face did not change in the game?

Why is it so? Does Playereditor plays any role here?

Yes it does, Sreesanth's must be a created player in your roster. So you need to assign him a unique asian face from the editor and note the .big file name displayed in the editor if it is same as the .big file provided by Supriya then it should work otherwise rename the .big same as displayed in the editor and put it in the root directory.

:happyThanx a lot :happy

I will try it out...
Thanx again :cheers

plz tel me how can i aply ur ROPES as i don kno wats fshed?????????plz help meeee out yaaaar.iam only gettin bmp files how to apply them.plz help me out plzzzzplz if possib giv me FSHED as sooon as poosibble

Users who are viewing this thread