How do u like my Stadium Graphics?

• Yes They Are Too Good.

Votes: 100 78.7%
  • No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
saurabh good face but in both of them he looks like very slim you know.. :D cant you make it a big wider?.. :D

Yes i know, but i can't help. That is happening because of hhead.o file, i could not find a wider one. Well if anyone can then it will be perfect.

Going back to the topic of stadium graphics, I remember that Straw was making a street patch for c2k4, complete with tin can boundary ropes. Ever consider making that Saurabh?

-Avi

LoL a Street patch would be great man! :laugh it really woud be entertaining.. saurabh are you going to make it? lol :D

mango_warfare said:
Going back to the topic of stadium graphics, I remember that Straw was making a street patch for c2k4, complete with tin can boundary ropes. Ever consider making that Saurabh?

-Avi

well what is a street patch ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

he means like the ground, the stadium to have street tarmac instead of grass and ropes of Cans.. LOL! :rtfl :laugh :D:D :p

Farrukh_|$B said:
he means like the ground, the stadium to have street tarmac instead of grass and ropes of Cans.. LOL! :rtfl :laugh :D:D :p
cans or spray paint. both could work.

Lol now i got it :laugh , but sorry i don't have time to do it.

May be some else might have a go at it.

Or i should say i don't have interest in making it.

saurabh2185 said:
Lol now i got it :laugh , but sorry i don't have time to do it.

May be some else might have a go at it.

Or i should say i don't have interest in making it.

That's too bad. Excellent work though.

mango_warfare said:
That's too bad. Excellent work though.
Great idea though :D:D i couldnt stop laughing :D:D hope someone makes it :p would be very entertaining :happy

saurabh2185 said:
Thanks , so friends should i release the face.

Yeah,release it mate!!!

Thts a great Inzi face.... :clap

Users who are viewing this thread