Screenshots are p***ing me off

straw

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can not take screenshots of cricket 2004 with fraps or hypersnap:(

so could someone pleeeeeaase give me a step by step guide for either of the two:)

btw way i have searched and nothing helped me.

thanks for your time

Here's what I do, I use Fraps v2.0, but it's similar for v1.9 (there's a help file with fraps, explaining the different hotkeys etc).
1. Start Fraps (you can minimise it to the taskbar, as long as it's still running).
2. Start c2k4. If your fraps is running OK, you'll see a yellow frame-rate counter in the top left hand corner (as long as you've enabled frame-rate to be displayed).
3. When you're playing c2k4 and you want to take a screenshot, the best thing to do is play a replay of the action. You can then adjust the cameras to get the best angle of the action.
4. When you're happy with the shot you want, press 'numlock' on your keyboard (that's the hotkey I've got set up to take screenshots. I use F9 for movies).
5. You'll find your screenshots in your Fraps folder (Fraps puts the screenshots/movies in here by default. You can change this if you want).
6. You can then open the screenshots in any graphics editing software (psp, photoshop, paint etc), and edit/resize them as you wish.
Hope this helps:) .

Works fine for me, version 2.0, build 1777.

jonah............is your avatar a picture of you?? :D

NO! (I'm gonna change the pesky thing:mad: ;) ).

I made a program to capture desktop way long back, to my suprise it worked very well with cricket2004 too i will see what i can do about it ;) .

Prakash, is there something you can't really do? Good on ya mate.

Originally posted by Prakash
I made a program to capture desktop way long back, to my suprise it worked very well with cricket2004 too i will see what i can do about it ;) .

Cheers mate.

you're da bomb (bang):D

Users who are viewing this thread