Screenshots

A

avirax

ive searched the forum, using the search forum, and have not yet found out how to take screenshots.
ive got fraps, but it doesnt work on crik2004 properly (tried all 3 of them)
does anyone know anyother programs that will work with crik2004?

thanks

Attachments

• Um.jpg
    Um.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by avirax@Mar 23 2004, 10:23 AM
ive searched the forum, using the search forum, and have not yet found out how to take screenshots.
ive got fraps, but it doesnt work on crik2004 properly (tried all 3 of them)
does anyone know anyother programs that will work with crik2004?

thanks
maybe someone will help you in this forum mate!

as i said, i tried all 3 fraps (1.9a 1.9d and 210) none of them worked
are there any other programs which will work?

with 19.d, what happened was...
i pressed the hotkey and it used to appear in the fraps folder but when i went to preview it, it said the drawing failed
then i tried fraps1.9a, and the hotkey didnt work at all, no bmp was in the fraps fodler
and with fraps 210, it doesnt take the screenshot in crik2004, but it seems to work with avi files

EDIT: i reinstalled 1.9a, ive got the record to work now, the screenshots still fail, but i have realised that powerdvd captures screenshot's from avi file's

thanks to all those who helped

i downloaded both fraps today and can see the screen flicker a bit when I take a picture, so I know it works. But when I exit Cricket 2004 it always freezes!

Yeah I have that problem. Alt-tab to quit Fraps before you quit Cricket 2004. If you have another program running in the background this will work otherwise press control-alt-delete and switch to task manager. Sometimes takes a few goes to get back to windows to quit Fraps but it's better than it freezing.

Originally posted by barmyarmy@May 2 2004, 06:31 PM
Yeah I have that problem. Alt-tab to quit Fraps before you quit Cricket 2004. If you have another program running in the background this will work otherwise press control-alt-delete and switch to task manager. Sometimes takes a few goes to get back to windows to quit Fraps but it's better than it freezing.
hey dint know about the alt-tab one, was using Ctrl Alt Delete for so long.

annoying as hell having to restart your computer every time you exit though. The alt tab doesn't work for me.

Make sure you are running another program in the background. Otherwise ctrl-alt-delete should work without having to restart.
Alternatively try Hypersnap.

Users who are viewing this thread