seam movement for fast bowler - now there will be movement for fast bo

lordripp

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi,
guys
.guys guess what i have found
a way to swing the Fast baller ball.and it swing quite a long way

the fast or medium fast baller ball will swing the ball away from stumps of right handed batsmen and for left handed batsmenthe ball will be swinged 2wards the stumps stumps at great speed.
just open your tcounty configuration file and just change your Weather & Pitch Condition setting
just change your Weather & Pitch Condition
setting in test setting file to these setting and watch

Weather & Pitch Condition

BallSeamDamp 46672
BallSeamGreen 50536
BallSeamNormal 42992
BallSeamHard 43992
BallSeamDusty 40992
BallSwingSunny 39484
BallSwingCloudy 35204
BallSwingOvercast 47624
BallSwingGrey 41068
BallSwingNightD 39760
BallSwingNightL 33708

if any one want these config files i will be happy to email them
just let me know
lordripp
[email protected] :D :D :D ;) :P :0

Edited By lordripp on Dec. 11 2001 at 18:09

Is this actual swing through the air, or just movement off the seam?

hi,
jonah

sorry jonah the ball will be deviated through seam movement not swing in the air after it is pitched.but that doesn't matter after you have used my configuration there will be lot of movement on any kind of pitch specially on green pitch

Edited By lordripp on Dec. 10 2001 at 19:29

What are the keys you use for off cutting ? and what is the key you use for leg cutting ? Please send me the config file to [email protected] . Thanx in advance !!!!!!!

hi
Saptarshi

i have emailed you the config file and the instruction file

lordripp

Hi can u send me the config files to make the fast bowlers move the ball. Thanks

sangamm
i do not copy your files
in my files only outswinger is possible and ball will swing on hitting any bowling key.so sangamm i think you should think
before putting an offence. if not satisfied see my file it on top of the page .there is a #### of a difference between the two files.and i only altered the weather condition to swing tthe ball.
lordripp

Hey,
The config file you sent me really makes the batting tougher at the beginning but after you get used to the seam movement its great. You can make the ball do really what you want now. Its great bowling with this patch when you have a two player thing, specially If the other person does not know how the ball is swinging. Hey please make an exe that directly changes the config file so that everybody can enjoy. Bye !!!!
and keep exploring BLC..

hi
Saptarshi
can you please tell me how to upload or send my exe file
to blc site. i really don't known it ,
plz help me out
lordripp

Edited By lordripp on Dec. 16 2001 at 15:52

Users who are viewing this thread