Season 2009 Statistics (Updated Nov. 8)

That is also not bad, Special K.

Oo, I'm special.

We should request a warm up against India? Wouldn't do any harm to smack them around for an innings+ win would it? Sorry WC you are not eligible for India either, unwanted. :p

Yeah, a lil nickname i thought of when reading your AKA thing lol. Don't worry, Im not with it.

Uhh, yeah India should be a good warm up game, that will hopefully involve a lot of sixers?

:happy:banana2:happy:banana2

Only if UV King of Sixers is playing!!1!:banana2:happy:happy And Tendulkar, he is God the 2nd:happy:happy:happy:happy:banana2 Go India Cricket CHAMPS?:happy:happy

SIXER:happy:happy:happy:banana2:happy

Just had a look at the stats. My First Class form is shocking yet my OD form is very good.

Happy with my batting form in FC 559 runs at an average of 55.90, but Big Man is now only 1 run behind me.

Great work with the stats sohum.

I've got a healthy OD average but only 200 runs. I'm going alright in FC but if I could get a few more 50's and maybe another ton I could run down some of the guys above me.

Stats will be updated next week since the stats are on an external HDD that is now safely packed away in a suitcase. :p

Users who are viewing this thread