Seasons Report

Continued from previous post.....:D

My 2030 season is coming to an end.....Keeping fingers crossed....:D If everything goes well I might as well regain the County Championship :)

However lost the QuarterFinal of the T20 :(

Currently first position in Pro-League as well after 6 games...:)

C.jpg

I might start posting my progress here as well. Will start a new save with Nottinghamshire and post a season report for each season.

In theory this is really just the same as the "How are you doing in ICC?" thread... Isn't it???

After 1 season with Nottinghamshire. Season Summary is here.

2009SeasonSummary.jpg

Managed to finish 6th. I was in 8th with 2 matches to play though.

CC2009Table.jpg

Just missed out on reaching knockout stages in the Challenge Trophy. I didn't start well and made a good comeback but just couldn't get to that top 2 position.

CT2009Table.jpg

Mid-table finish in the Pro League as well. Voges performed well in the league and my new Youth player, Jonathan Barlow also proved himself and will get a new contract.

PL2009Table.jpg

Couldn't care less about T20 cricket. Managed to win 3 games but I would rather that than having to play more T20's.

T20Cup2009Table.jpg

Patel and Voges performed well in FC cricket this year, Voges scoring over 1200 runs @ 43 and Patel scoring just under 1200 runs @ 50.57. Klokker batted well as well. Sidebottom, Swann, Shreck and Adams all bowled well, taking around 50 wickets each.

FC2009Records.jpg

Voges was outstanding in the OD format. He showed this by after a slump of form in FC cricket, he came up with 66* and 86* in the first 2 Pro League games which took his average to 70 for the year but it fell back down to 55 by the end of the year. He finished with 663 runs in 15 matches. Patel played well as well, averaging around 30 with the bat and took 20 wickets @ 18 at a run rate of just over 5 an over which was good. He won the game with his bowling one of the matches, taking 2/4 from 5.1 over's to give Nottinghamshire a 4 run victory after they only managed to make around 130. Shreck and Pattinson were the best bowlers, taking wickets at a good rate.

OD2009Records.jpg

Again, not caring about T20 cricket. Klokker was our best batsman. Sidebottom was the best bowler in T20 cricket.

T202009Records.jpg

Player Of The Year goes to Adam Voges. 1215 FC runs @ 43.39 and 663 OD runs @ 55.25 isn't easy. He managed to score 2 FC centuries and 6 FC fifties as well as 7 OD fifties. A strike rate of around 85 in OD cricket is very good as well. He even was forced to bowl himself in one OD match when Patel was out with injury and only conceded 39 runs from his full 8 over's. Let's hope he can do that next season.

PlayerOfYear2009-AdamVoges.jpg

One promising young player is Jonathan Barlow. He scored 68 on OD debut and scored a century in his second FC match. He added 5 more FC fifties and another OD fifty in his time at the club and managed to score 631 FC runs in 9 matches @ an average of over 40 and averaging 30 in OD cricket. He will get a contract for next season if he accepts.

YouthPlayer2009-JonathanBarlow.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread