Seasons Report

I completed my season with Surrey, got relegated, My top scorer for the season was Rikki Clarke, and Harbajahan was my leading wicket-taker. I got Jon Moss, Phil Jaques and Chandana for my next season.

Graeme Smith said:
I completed my season with Surrey, got relegated, My top scorer for the season was Rikki Clarke, and Harbajahan was my leading wicket-taker. I got Jon Moss, Phil Jaques and Chandana for my next season.

Jon Moss did very well me at Derbyshire
Dont be afraid to let him bowl either he took quite a few wickets aswell

yes shame Clarke has gone off the rails a bit in real life, he is a very talented cricketer.

in my second season for notts ive started well in all forms of the game in the 4 dayers i have won 4 and drawn 1 and am top by allot. in the one dayers ive done well but only becasue of sachin without him i think i would have lost most of them but i am top in the national leage D1.in the challenge cup im though to the quaters thanks to a lovely 158 off 103 by sachin against hampshire. i have allot to live up to as last season i won evrything aprt from the championship as i drew on points but i hadnt won as many matches

My first season with Lancashire

This year went rather well. Everyone played their bit. The bowlers - Anderson, Muralitharan, Chapple and Flintoff were excellant. The batsmen - Law, Sutcliffe, Loye, North and Flintoff were astonishing. Check out the stats chaps.
In the partnerships section, the best is obviuos - 853 for the second wicket - I won that match as well (see biggest win thread). But one I particularly enjoyed was the 7th wicket partnership Between Muralitharan and Cork.

Attachments

• 1st Year results.JPG
    1st Year results.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 37
  • Lancs 2005 records.JPG
    Lancs 2005 records.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Partnerships 2005.JPG
    Partnerships 2005.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 35
853!! Well done. Did you also win the second division of the County Championship?

I will do my contracts bit with Surrey, I won the challenge trophy, by scoring 3/414, Ponting not out 188* and Tendulkar 148*. I was also got premoted in the NCL, and came third in the CC.

Your Lancashire performance certainly puts mine to shame. I didn't win anything in my first season, although I did get promotion! :cool:

Were you playing on easy or normal?

Users who are viewing this thread