Seasons Report

damn...you people are seriously addicted...do you play all your matches or do you skip? cause I play all my matches and I play for like 3 hours straight and I only get through like a third of a season.

DS_4_life said:
damn...you people are seriously addicted...do you play all your matches or do you skip? cause I play all my matches and I play for like 3 hours straight and I only get through like a third of a season.

Same here. I don't think I should giving my opponents victories.

DS_4_life said:

Nope didnt have anything to do so i played it and i dont skip my matches i have highlights on low when bowling and none when batting havent been on it today yet

DS_4_life said:
I have highlights on none but I watch alot of the highlights anyway.

I watched every ball once. Took me a long time though.

I only skip dead games at the end of a season.

I never watch the highlights, they don't tell you anything you can't find out in other ways.

andrew_nixon said:
I only skip dead games at the end of a season.

I never watch the highlights, they don't tell you anything you can't find out in other ways.

but when you set the field you get confused which runs were the ones scored most recently...so i just click on the balls that went for 4 to see if there was a chance of them getting out or if i need to change the field and stuff like that.

I can't be botherd playing against the Minor Counties, its a wwaste of time if you ask me...

S.Katich said:
I can't be botherd playing against the Minor Counties, its a wwaste of time if you ask me...

Its good to give your youngsters a chance and play the game so they can get good scores.

Users who are viewing this thread