"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We could really do with one of User or BKB being online. I am not sold on Bkb's claim at all and I'm worried Themer will be taking me out if he's lynched, but I've had a hunch he's mafia even when he was Mark.

So I guess we either go to 4 with Sim and find out if his claim is genuine or we wait, accept a no lynch and hopefully make progress tomorrow?

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
If Sim will put his lynch on Themer and someone turns up to hammer it, I'm obviously all for it. Since it doesn't seem likely, it's better to lynch Sim than no-one.

Lynch: Themer obviously unless day is ending like right now.

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
The only reason I still think Themer might not be mafia is because he once pointed out that Manly had used the Beloved Princess claim twice as mafia. Not a very strong point, but it stuck..kind of. And he even defended me a bit. :(
Sigh I should really stop supporting my supposed enemy.
Unlynch : User2010
Lynch : Themer

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Lynch: Themer I guess. If he's town though, we'll be losing two town aligned people :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Vote count

Simsanta123 - 1 (Zhuorb)
Puddleduck - 1 (Themer)
Themer - 4 (Sedition, Puddleduck, Varun, Simsanta)

5 needed to lynch.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd be pretty outraged if it turns out that BKB and User are mafia indeed and we have simply been wasting our time....

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
I'd be pretty outraged if it turns out that BKB and User are mafia indeed and we have simply been wasting our time....

Yeah that would be frickin bad. Somehow I feel we have reached a stage where we are just lynching for the sake of it.

----------

Its been such a long day and I guess its seeming waste to end lynchless...

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I think that might be the case to be fair. I'm not sold on Themer or Sim being mafia.

I still think the most sensible lynch out of Themer and Sim is Sim. The fact it only takes 4 to confirm whether his role is correct or not. As well as the fact Zhuorb jailkept him makes him the logical choice.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
You just passed up the opportunity to hammer the lynch on Sim, PD. Are you not allowed to hammer or something? :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm going off to sleep then. If Zhuorb/BKB/User come on, they can lynch Themer, else if you guys decide to go for Sim, three of you (including Themer) will suffice.

----------

You just passed up the opportunity to hammer the lynch on Sim, PD. Are you not allowed to hammer or something? :p

Yes, yes. How weird!

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
I still think the most sensible lynch out of Themer and Sim is Sim. The fact it only takes 4 to confirm whether his role is correct or not. As well as the fact Zhuorb jailkept him makes him the logical choice.

I honestly don't know why my jail keeping didn't lead to a kill.
I honestly am pretty surprised that you didn't hammer me PD. I really thought you were mafia.
And I honestly must put it out to you : Do you really think if I wanted to fake claim, I would have chosen Hated Townie? A role which itself implies a sort of discontent with the town. And a role which can always give rise to the temptation for a quick lynch. :(

Users who are viewing this thread