SEND YOUR .cap FILES here!!!

Yeah thanks fisch. But I know that you play the game by using those incredible field settings but I play it more like an arcade game. Will it suit my playing style?

In first-class matches it should be alright, Cocker is a very good seamer (when not playing for England), but Hutchison/Betts/Keegan depend on the conditions. The spinners may be hit-and-miss. I'm not sure that the custom fields help much in first-class cricket, so the arcade style may be better suited.

In one-dayers, if you are playing it like an arcade game then just pick the most potent wicket-takers, who are: Cocker (RFM), Ecclestone (OS), Hutchison (LFM) & Betts (RFM) or Keegan (RFM). Dalrymple is the fifth bowling option. Peploe (SLA) is more of a restricting bowler, but quite useful.

N.B: The seamers Rankin, Wright and Whelan are not ready yet, and will need 1-2 years technique minimum.

The batting should make up for it though, especially Ed Joyce and Owais Shah. Check out Shah's averages for last season!

Finally, I suppose if you're playing it quickly then it shouldn't be too time-consuming, and you can always give it up if you're getting bored. Would be a great help to me if you could give it a try though, so I can figure out what I'm doing right/wrong.

Yeah sure thing fisch. Keep coming up with your excellent field settings. I sometimes play the game slowly and your settings are awesome:).

Did you try my Icc 2005 Ashes file found on post #148? I have posted some screenshots if you are interested.

Almost forgot, thanks for reminding me! Right, I'm downloading it now and I'll return the favour.

Users who are viewing this thread