Sept 4-8: Donkeys v Legends [FC RD17]

You know what your a d******d! Seeing as i'm captain i could decide to drop you for rest of the season. You got no wickets and 4 runs in 2 innings last FC match. That's why your dropped. get over it...
What the hell did you do this game?

Bilal is still officially the captain...

cool it... we lost cause of feuds within the team...

I'll tell you what I did. Scored vital runs in both innings and got two wickets. A hell of a lot more than you did last match...
Erm - you lead us to a very embarassing lose. A game we should've won.

Your 2 wickets are worth nothing in this case

Oh, and you didn't perform in the second innings when it really counted.

And you got 2 wickets in the first innings, but one was a mere #9

Last edited:
This a simulator :rolleyes: not real life. I selected the team correctly and as a team we lost. My runs and wickets did a lot more use than all your crap from last game. You know what, next game we will play the same team!

The 'mere number 9' is our usual number 3. Don't be so mad cause you lost, our 7-11 were our top 5 batsmen!!!! We played a reversed batting order! You should have seen this coming, I posted a lineup like this against the Bitters once last season and we still won!

The 'mere number 9' is our usual number 3. Don't be so mad cause you lost, our 7-11 were our top 5 batsmen!!!! We played a reversed batting order! You should have seen this coming, I posted a lineup like this against the Bitters once last season and we still won!

Zorax we aint bothered about what the batting order was or any crap like that. We still should have won! And I'm not mad about the fact of losing I'm mad about the fact zmario is blaming me for it all because he thinks he is so good and because he wasn't playing we lost...

treva cannot actually control what the sim produces....its random (well i hope it is anyway)

This a simulator :rolleyes: not real life. I selected the team correctly and as a team we lost. My runs and wickets did a lot more use than all your crap from last game. You know what, next game we will play the same team!
Hold up - you say its a simulator if you don't perform, but its my fault if I don't perform?

I don't understand your logic. Get it right, this is pathetic.

Hold up - you say its a simulator if you don't perform, but its my fault if I don't perform?

I don't understand your logic. Get it right, this is pathetic.

Mate I pick the team on how you play in the sim! It's the way team selection works. Do you have a brain deformation or are you just incredibly thick?

Are you mentally ill? You just said its a simulator http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=843738&postcount=29

And now you say you pick it on how you play in the sim, but when I question you about what you did, you say, its just a sim.

Get your views right.

Exactly. How can I contol the sim? I pick players based performances, but I cannot enter the simulator and captain can I? And when did I ever say it's just a sim? I said it's a sim I cannot captain the side, therefore I couldn't be held responsible for losing as I don't control it.

Your the one needing to get your views right :rolleyes:

Erm - you lead us to a very embarassing lose. A game we should've won.

Your 2 wickets are worth nothing in this case

Oh, and you didn't perform in the second innings when it really counted.

And you got 2 wickets in the first innings, but one was a mere #9

Are you retarded?

Users who are viewing this thread