Shalin's Test Kits .Get Ready I am coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I close this Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My PC hard disk has crashed all my data is lost so it will take me time and for the tv overlays does anyone know any expert who made tv overlays for BLIC 2005 I am havin some technical difficulties

to tell the truth, sorry to say this, but judging by this forum activity i think many ppl have stoped playing this game (online), blc 2007 is dead

yes that was real mature, mature like england not bowlin india out and paneasar being rejected the lbw appeal of sreesanth wen they thought they won, o well

Is there any way of just to copy and paste the world cup kit if so plz tell
Go to the root directory of the game i.e the place where you installed the game go to Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 Folder,Then go to Data ,Then to Teams ,Select the team folder that you want, then go to the folder World ,copy all the .dds files and go back to the folder choose COLOURED and then paste it.

GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My England test kit is almost done.

No-one plays BLIC anymore mate...Well I do,but on PS2. (When Im REALLY bored).

Dude Im doing this for fun and to improve the game so that people get interest in the game and for my T.P:):onpc ;)

Last edited:
i play blic 07 online yesterday io lost unfortunately the stupid dope didnt tell me he put it on test anyway im up 4 a game!

can i have a tutroasils on how to make kits

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread