Shoaib Akhtar International Cricket 2006

Pakistan4evr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan International Cricket 2006

Hey
guyz you guyz are probaliling wondering why did I close down Shahid Afridi International Cricket 2006 because I wanted to make something new! Everyone is making it on a Batsman so I closed Shahid Afridi and opened it on the whole team of Pakistan and called it Pakistan International Cricket 2006!!!! Trust I'm not going to close this one down!!!! I'm almost done with the boot lara! I post the pic soon as possible!!!! :)

I named Shoaib Akhtar because Pakistan really missis Right now!!!!

Last edited:
Well I don't like Indian Team becuse they suck they win becuse they have too much luck

ok so I LOVE PAKISTANI TEAM PAKISTANI TEAM IS THE BEST TEAM OK

BYE

Pakistan4evr said:
Well I don't like Indian Team becuse they suck they win becuse they have too much luck

BYE

What was that all about? There was no need to get :mad :mad:

Pakistan4evr said:

BYE
wtf? he juss said he doesnt like Pak team
why r u jelous if India is winning

wow talk about stupidity man, i said good luck and also that i was looking forward too it,
i didnt think u would get all ****ed by that man
and btw i dont think all caps letters are allowed on this forum

bye-lol

showhimmymotto said:
wow talk about stupidity man, i said good luck and also that i was looking forward too it,
i didnt think u would get all ****ed by that man
and btw i dont think all caps letters are allowed on this forum

bye-lol

Sorry man, but the only thing I know is that I did not type all of that!!! I think some one knows my password and now I have to change it!!!!!! And plus I'm a big Fan of Indian Crcket team!!!!

Last edited:
Guys please remain on topic rather than starting personal duels. This is the Downloads sections so downloads should be discussed. OK !!!

Here is the boot lara!!!
spzltf.jpg

That looks quite good if I say so myself :D

Well done Pakistan4Evr and good luck ;)

good work man. very simple and good.

Pakistan4evr said:
Well I don't like Pakistani Team becuse they suck they win becuse they have too much luck

ok so I LOVE INDIAN TEAM INDIAN TEAM IS THE BEST TEAM OK

BYE
:clap :clap :clap

Pakistan4evr said:
Sorry man, but the only thing I know is that I did not type all of that!!! I think some one knows my password and now I have to change it!!!!!! And plus I'm a big Fan of Indian Crcket team!!!!

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread