Shoaib Akhtar International Cricket 2006

Why are we having so many different threads for this ?
I mean we can easily have a single thread named
"your Fav Cricketer's International Cricket"

Maybe we can put in all the Shahid Afridi , Akthar ,Gilchrist and so on.

But mate ,i'd really like to see you do a Younis Khan one.

nvm u didnt do the background i saw it on the internet
but still u did a good job keep it up

Last edited:
Yes but he didn't use all of it did he? He only used the Inzamam picture and the blue bar - the rest he did himself.

LC here at planetcricket.org we do not accept racist comments, (I'm starting to sound like a mod here)

Terrorism and religion is strictly off-limits!

Basically linked with the whole idea of Muslim terrorists, he's saying that all the Pakistan players look like a who's who of an American detention center...

Basically he is being a racist pig against Muslims and Pakistanis and I for one will not tolerate it!

yes i agree lol, and dude if that was against me im not muslim and i not all are bad and maybe u shoulld have thought about it before u wrote that man ur an experienced PC user as it seems from ur profile, anyway no hard feelings man i could care less

and now this dicussion is over lets get back to my friends Shoib Akhtar Inter. Cricket 2K6

hondeyho said:
LC here at planetcricket.org we do not accept racist comments, (I'm starting to sound like a mod here)

Terrorism and religion is strictly off-limits!

I don't think it's intentionally racist. I think it can just be read like that.
I've asked Tom to clarify.

I'm not racist.

My ex-girlfriend is Kenyan, my girlfriend before her was Indian/Portuguese, one of my friends is Iranian, one is Pakistani, I have an Indian friend, a Nigerian friend, Austrian friends, etc. Oh, and I constantly argue with my workmates about how the media portrays the Islamic religion, and that every sane person knows that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, loving people. I don't need to explain myself though really.

The comment was not racist.

I was leaning towards the fact that the pictures are strange, grainy headshots that look the type of thing you see on the tele and in the papers when Guantanamo bay is mentioned. The chap at the bottom especially.

If I say (and I regularly do) that Adam Gilchrist (and most of the rest of the Australian cricket team) looks like a criminal/convict, does that mean I'm being racist against caucasian people? I think not.

I understand now - having seen the reaction - that my comment could have been taken in the wrong way, but that was not my intention at the time of posting. I think it's a sad indication of the times in which we are living that a comment such as the one I made can be taken so wrongly, and can cause this sort of reaction.

If anybody wants to take this up with me personally, or feels that they need a personal apology, then please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread