Story Pakistan's Home Season [C2005]

Pakistan in a controling position, an unbeaten opening partnership of 87 runs as the players take drinks.

Afridi getting an explosive 50 off 24 balls, and Salman contributing with 24 runs.

Pakistan have plenty of trouble with opening partnerships over the years, but Afridi is putting all that behind him, and giving Pakistan an explosive start in this test series, with the score reading 87/0 after 8 overs.

Well, I have Sanjay, Ian Bishop, and Ian Chappell with me.

What do you guys think ?

Sanjay : Well, Pakistan are in a commanding position, and need to build on this. Their middle order must perform.

Ian Bishop : England need 2-3 wickets to put Pakistan on the backfoot, and build from there, as this is becoming a dangerous partnership. Especially Afridi, whose unbeaten at the moment on 52.

Ian Chappell : Both teams at this stage can still take advantage of the situation. Pakistan can build on this partnership to a HUGE 1st innings total, and England need 3-4 wickets to make Pakistan on the back foot, causing them to defend too much, and can hurt themselves.

Ramiz : There ya have it folks, Pakistan 87/0, and we're going to take a break here during this EA Games Cup, sponsored by game maker EA Games, who I would like to say are introducing production of games in Pakistan, and are cutting on the piracy of their games, but to let people still buy them, are selling their games here in Pakistan.

Ad : EA Games Cup brought to you by EA Games. Challenge EVERYTHING.

EAgames.com.pk

Ad : Buy tickets for the EA Games Cup at www.pcb.com.pk

Alrighty, ive decided to continue...

If Afridi makes a 100, I want 5 replies, and if still not enuf replies... I quit at the end of the test match

Salman Butt Dropped on 52 by Ian Bell!

Take a look at that!

Not such good fielding from England after their victorious Ashes season.

Attachments

• SalmanDrop1.JPG
    SalmanDrop1.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 30
  • SalmanDrop2.JPG
    SalmanDrop2.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 30
Continuing Story...

Great Stuff from the 2 Pakistan openers, taking the attack to the englishmen.

Butt is on a great start and needs to get a hundred, and as for Afridi, great innings, but you think he'll go frantic after his 100?

Nasser : Well, a huge task for England at the moment. They have got to get wickets and start a collapse.

Ramiz : Well, back to live action.

Ashley Giles to continue...

Users who are viewing this thread