Story The Natwest Pentangular 2005 -- Begins April 24th

Who will win the Natwest Pentangular?

• Total voters

a47

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i would go for the Asia Cup !!
loking at the brilliant presentation and close games of this story, we could expect more thrillers in the asia cup, specially with the three big guns india, pak and srl.
good luck and thanks for the entertainment!!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
1)7
2)None in particular
3)Pros:Good presentation, India won.
Cons:Rained off must-win matches, Unrealistic bowling scorecards suggesting autoplayed portions, extremely high scoring matches.
4)The Indianoil Asia Cup 2005

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
thank you for the comments .
Zorax, Iam sorry that I had to rain the India-Windies match but the game was not a must win match . Even if India lost without conceding the Bpt, they would have gone through . That is the reason why I cancelled it since I was running short of time for this thread .
As far as the high-scoring games are concerned, we had just 3 of them . We had a few low-scoring games as well .
There are times you have to autoplay while bowling due to time constraints and the c2k4 bug of displaying more thatn 10 overs a match messed it up !

I would try and put up a much better show in my next story if this one was not up to it . Thank you all for the support you have given to the thread .

Also, I was very disappointed to say the least with the response I got during the finals . We had just a select group of people posting and others did not even post a single thing !
Please participate in answering th 4 surey questions I asked so that I can make my next story a good one !

jazz

Panel of Selectors
1- 8
2- the final was my favourite
3- i agree with zorax both teams keep on making high scores it would be nice for a low scoring thriller
4-The Indianoil Asia Cup 2005

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I liked all the games aditya... the thing is do is, not autoplay in ODI matches. i do that in test matches to move forward by only a few overs (like 10-15 overs). autoplaying in ODI's gets you unrealistic scorecards... story threads now are a lot on realism..

and sorry, i couldnt post in the past few days due to exams.. even i didnt post in my story thread.. great win for india in the final.. they must now be brimming with confidence

Daisy

School Cricketer
Just thought I'd fill out your little review form thingy:

1.)8.5
2.)The Final
3.) Pros: Solid Tournament Structure, Close matches, Good Presentation, Good Writing
Cons: As others have said, Autoplaying and raining off WHOLE matches.
4.) Asia Cup followed by India vs NZ Test Series.

a47

Club Cricketer
1- 9
2- without doubt, the final man!!
3- pros: beautiful presentation, THE CONTESTS MAN!!!! I LOVED THEM!!
cons: dont think there were any
4- the asia cup.

thanks a lot man!!

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Asia cup to start next week !
bye

Users who are viewing this thread