Sign-Up Thread for McShadow F.C - Four Way story by Jaztheman,Tobes,Pinch and Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaztheman said:
well when tobes wake up as he is in australia, tommorow(GMT) we will get it sorted but the story may be delayed but we will try our bests.

make the database again ffs :p

sorry Farrukah but in Australia it was 2:15 when jaz spoke.

well atm it looks like the only one!

I will do that if when it has completed sending to you you have no solutions:(

Okay i have a proposal for everyone.

I have started doing another database,backup, and i was wethering you all wanted your stats you have given me and it will probaly be ready by end of te week or I make all the stats for example" every stat 10" and i get it done today?

Jaztheman said:

I have started doing another database,backup, and i was wethering you all wanted your stats you have given me and it will probaly be ready by end of te week or I make all the stats for example" every stat 10" and i get it done today?

Sorry about quoting myself but what do you think?

Anyone?

Jaztheman said:
Ok story is likely to start Mid next week then as i have to do everyone again...

I hope this time it will have no problem :(

Jaztheman said:

your sending what now? btw thats what i thought you make that database lazy!!! :p

also keep my stats the same :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread