Requests Accepted ..::simarpreet's gfx thread::..

What should I make more of ?

• Total voters

simarpreet007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is my turf, and my Graphic thread.. You're always welcomed to request somethuing which would get me working......

Some of my creations are...

.SIGNATURES.

GerrardSignature.png

20aw9qq.png

2ujqq1z.jpg

.WALLIES.

NewCarrick.png

Carrick.jpg

Iniesta.png

LionelMessi.png

Gerrard.png

Last edited:
First of fall, stop creating multiple threads. Put alll your works in the same thread.

I already commented on the first sig in the other thread.

Henry : Its a fabulous sig for a start. The background is very good. I like the two colurs in it. I guess you reduced the opacity of the render. Don't do it from now on. It looks bad. I like the way you have given the border. The font you've used for the text is good, though the you could have chosen a different colour. Nevertheless, its a good sig for a starter. Keep practicing mate :cheers

Thanx

Thank You , Check out my newest wallie, this is the best i've made till now ! :cheers

CENTER]

simarpreet007 added 6 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

LionelMessi.png

simarpreet007 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Iniesta.png

my dear brother try to blend stuff into the Sigs,walls etc....blend them as if the render and the backround are original to each other...ur new to GFX try looking for good tuts...will difenetly help u alot....

btw very nice stuff for a beginner tbh very cool indeed.....i was no way near like that when i started Gfx....way to go....u will rule in the future ;)....

KIU

btw very nice stuff for a beginner tbh very cool indeed.....i was no way near like that when i started Gfx....way to go....u will rule in the future ....

KIU

Thank you very much bhai ! and yes you are right I am a beginner and by the way, as you told to blend the render into the texture, I am unable to find any relevant tutorials, can you give me links to some of them?

Regards,
Simar

Try to keep you works a bit neat. Some of your walls is just some random textures.

Though I really like some of your works. Messi Wall is very good. Gerrad sig is fantastic. I was never so good in graphics as starter.

Also stop saying bhaiya again and again.

Users who are viewing this thread