Sims 2

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone have this game??

I was considering buying it but then i read on some forums that if u have Nero installed or somet called DAEMON TOOLS it wont let u install the game. Is this true??

Anyway those of u hu do have it, whats it like?

No, I got the game as a gift and sims2 installed fine, I have Nero and alcohol 120 as for this deamon program I can not say. I put about 10min of my time in to it, as I found it to be very slow and boring, but each to there own.

i suppose we best get used to games being around that size now if we want high quality graphics

The games cool man.Sims even age now and die!!!Not to mention the graphics man,also very cool.In fact,everything from sims 1 is improved and added to.I strongly reccommend it to you.

Hm... but does it get booring after 2 weeks like the other sims? :confused:

Most games like the sims do, when they first come out ur really into playing them but then after a while they are left to collect dust on the shelf until u realise a few months later u still have it.

yes I agre...but I am waiting to buy a game where I use 30 min to pee :p

I played it for a while and then got sick of it- Daemon Tools is used for mounting CD's on your hard drive, the copy protection that EA uses for their games (SafeDisc) looks for it and refuses to run if it detects it- but there are better programs available for that anyway.

I have some but the pic thing don't work right now..I can send u on msn..but just search on google ;)

Users who are viewing this thread