six hit button not working

Haroon123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello,

I just recently got cricket 2004 but the thing is that when i play it, i am unable to hit any six-hit shots, and instead all the batsmen does is nothing. I tried changing the button for the shot, but this made no difference. This is the same in the matches and in the training. Everything else is working fine though. Also, im using the keyboard to play.

Hope someone can help.

Perhaps your keyboard cannot support 4 buttons at the same time.

Thanks, yes, i was only pressing the six-hit button without pressing the advance shot button. It's working fine now.

Haroon123 said:
Thanks, yes, i was only pressing the six-hit button without pressing the advance shot button. It's working fine now.

Yeah but if you don't want to play advance six-hit then just play a normal shot while holding the six-hit button.Then the batsman will play a normal six-hit shot.

I can't make any shots I don't know why.....

Hey,

I'm new to Cricket 2004. How do I make shots like the cpu u do. I mean when I try to make shot it will lbw, bowled, or catch out. I press front foot shot, back foot shot, and six hit button, but again nothing like I can't make 4s or 6. Is my control set wrong. Am doing the wrong way. Please anybody tell me thanks in advance. Last when I had installed Cricket 2004. I was able make shots like 4s, 6, and take runs. But i don't know what happened now. Can anybody please tell me whats wrong? Thanks.

Lahori1982

Hey,

Can u tell me again how u hit six. I mean When I press six hit button I can't able to hit a six. Other buttons I've pressed with arrows it's not working right. You think there is bug inside. Can anybody please help me out. I really want to play Cricket 2004 on my PC. I use play long time ago, when it was installed. But now when I play. I'm not able to hit any shot. When ever I try to hit i get out easily. I thought i would hit shots, but it is not working. Anybody help me out thanks in advance.

Lahori1982

kk don't double post. Hold down the six hit button and then press the front-foot shot button and arrow keys.

Users who are viewing this thread