Six point shots...

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello..I know I've asked this many times before, but now I have searched for 15 mins here but couldn't find the answer, I have been better at bowling and batting so it's only one thing that annoyes me when I am playing cricket 2004, it is why I don't get sixies shot? When I press the button on my joystick I have selected for the "six hit button" it does'nt hit, do I have to do anything special? Please I need quick help, I don't think there is something wrong with the joystick, it doesn't work with the keyboard either..cheers!

You have to push the button for normal shots PLUS the button designated for hitting sixes...

eg. If I play using my keyboard, 's' is the key I would use to play shots. If I wanted to try and hit a six, I would use 's' as well as holding down the 'SHIFT' key.

Hope this helps :D

Wow, played a game today, 10 overs...I made a lot of sixies..made 110 runs and all out at 8 overs, then it was the last over for them (duke xxl or something) and jayasuriya bowled so bad that they made 15 and they required 13 to win :p
I was the world allstar, but I am delightet with my performance..:D it was cool..thnx guys!!

btw..I hate the fielding, a fielder for my team catched the ball outside the pitch, outside the rope :p And they got six points..

When to hit sixies? I get about 50 runs on 3 overs, and 2 outs, and I only get out when I try to hit sixies but miss, so when should I make sixies? When not? When the bowler is bowling against the wickets, should I hit sixies? btw..the match is so long, is it not possible to save a match?

I have a profile, but how to save? I don't have manual bought the game from pakistan...

Originally posted by duffarama
That's weird... did anyone else not recieve the manual when buying the game in Pakistan?

There isn't a manual because it's a pirated copy

Yes, it is. But that's not my faults? You can't get original in Pakistan, btw I know have to save know, but how do I can hit sixies to the right and the left, but how to hit in the middle and between middle and right if u know that I mean ;)

Aye, that would be super info to know! Sometimes I hit a 6 (yay!) and other times it merely goes half through the field and ends up in the hands of a catcher.

Just bad timing I guess?

Cheers Peeps

Users who are viewing this thread