Sky Hawks VS Demons @ Eden Gardens - Warm up match 1 - Umair smashes his maiden century!

Hard luck!
Targrt was defendable, but bowlers were expensive!
Umair played exceptionally well :)
We will bounce back.

Umair Nazim the champion

great start to the season, go demons :cheers

More like
18.4 Dominic to Parth Kadakia, OUT, 71.27kph, Dominic tosses this one up to P Kadakia and he played that with soft hands. Oh dear, a lapse of concentration there by the batsman and it is an easy catch for K Sangakkara Parth Kadakia c K Sangakkara b Dominic 0 (0m 1b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

hqdefault.jpg

Well I had to either hit or get out. 8 deliveries were left. This is just warmups. We will do well next time around.

Crap. Sky Hawks lost. Good stuff from Umair driving his team to victory.:D. I wasted 20 balls to make only 12 runs. Gotta do better next time.. Sigh..

Well played team, I was up for going at them from both ends but me being the team player that I am I let the Cap do his thing and held up an end.

Decent stuff with the bat, but we kind of had a few dry overs in between. Screw Umair though (actually, both Umairs :P)

Decent stuff with the bat, but we kind of had a few dry overs in between. Screw Umair though (actually, both Umairs :P)

Both Umair's ????

Users who are viewing this thread