slow bowling

tankayank

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what you bad losers are doing to this lad RZA, its DISGRACEFULL. ive been getting much the same treatment.ive put the hours into brian lara cricket, myself and two cousins have been preparing for blic2007 [live] for two years,with the sole intention of playing humans on live,we would play 3/4 times a week on test level[really difficult in comparison]i say "bowl however ya like baby, im still gonna smash ya" dont use the cheats but my opponant is welcome to. add me if you can play plz fellas. unfortunatly am only able to play on 360 as pc version wont work [2pc and my laptop]no offense to anybody. carry on smashing rza.BB. ps. the worst quitters are the chaps with all acheivements unlocked,fact.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
hey

There is no excuse for what rza is doing, it is against the rules of cricket and just ruining the enjoyment for the other player.
You shouldn't be thinking it is alright because it isn't, I think rza and anyone else who does that bowling should be banned from online and PC.

why mate ?

hey its not a cheat, u can do it in real life, its called having patience, man iis that all u ppl on the internet do is jus bitch, get a life and move on

rza

hey its not a cheat, u can do it in real life, its called having patience, man iis that all u ppl on the internet do is jus bitch, get a life and move on
do ya play on 360 dude?:cool:

what you bad losers are doing to this lad RZA, its DISGRACEFULL. ive been getting much the same treatment.ive put the hours into brian lara cricket, myself and two cousins have been preparing for blic2007 [live] for two years,with the sole intention of playing humans on live,we would play 3/4 times a week on test level[really difficult in comparison]i say "bowl however ya like baby, im still gonna smash ya" dont use the cheats but my opponant is welcome to. add me if you can play plz fellas. unfortunatly am only able to play on 360 as pc version wont work [2pc and my laptop]no offense to anybody. carry on smashing rza.BB. ps. the worst quitters are the chaps with all acheivements unlocked,fact.

Anyone can whack those deliveries, i can and have done it so many times to rza. .but u r not getting what we are trying to convey here. IT IS NOT PROPER CRICKET !

Look, it doesn't look like you guys are going to change his mind. If you want cheap thrills that are nothing like real cricket, then play him. If you want realistic cricket then don't. Both points of view are valid to some extent (just one more valid than the other :p) The only thing I would ask would be that RZA and co. tell people they are going to play that they view such 'tactics' as reasonable to use.

Look, it doesn't look like you guys are going to change his mind. If you want cheap thrills that are nothing like real cricket, then play him. If you want realistic cricket then don't. Both points of view are valid to some extent (just one more valid than the other :p) The only thing I would ask would be that RZA and co. tell people they are going to play that they view such 'tactics' as reasonable to use.

If you want realistic cricket, don't play BLIC 2007! :D

Users who are viewing this thread