Problem: Some concerns and problems

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just to express a few concerns and suggestions about game.

Bit of Background: Career Mode (25 yrs) Batsmen and part time left handed seamer

Problems/Concerns (all for career mode):
1. Whenever a domestic team chases it always fails. It is something that happens almost every time regardless of the score. It is very irritating.
2. I feel that it is too easy to pick up two's in the game, is it possible to increase the speed of the fielders or slow down the speed of the batsmen. (more of an opinion)
3. Whenever I attempt a big shot, it either goes over the rope or caught on the boundary. It is possible for it loop up in the air or go of the edge of the bat in a different directions
4. It is way to easy to score runs on the legside. Most of the time the fielding positions are so ridiculous that it goes for four on the legside. Usually, through the square leg region or just wide of the fine leg.
5. Also why is there a field where there is a mid on and a long on. I have never seen that in real cricket.
6. There is a serious lack of yorkers from the seamers in the death end of the innings
7. The fast bowlers are bowling at around 120 kmph and I can bowl at 147 kmph (I am a part time seamer). Can you please sort that out.

I may have mentioned something above that is my fault or can be resolved simply by changing the setting, if so please correct me. Otherwise, I hope that your guys can sort this out.

Users who are viewing this thread