SOTM 8 - Best sig of the month (14th June - 31st July)

rabeta

News Team Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry, have been a bit slack recently :p. In this thread, just post your best sig since the last SOTM finshed to the end of July. You can edit your post if you want to, good luck ;)

Rules

Max sig size:

*500 x 200

*Only One Entry allowed

*Do not post unless posting a signature, post opinions in the SOTW chat thread.

Topic

Best sig in the time frame.

---------

Good luck to all who will be taking part and all entries have to be in by 8:00pm Tuesday 31st July

Bilal91

International Coach
mine for now...

MuseGuitarsiggy.jpg

Last edited:

hassan

International Coach
no chat thread as we are just posting the work we do which would be in out own threads anyway and people can comment there cant they...

P.S. I'll edit this post later to be ma entry..

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Hmm, interesting choice Bilal. I though you would've used your Fab Fabregas sig. In my opinion, it was better. Oh well.

Bilal91

International Coach
personally i thought KN one looked much better...as it is much higher quality, much longer was spent on it and it's not as simple as the fabregas one...but i might be the only one thinking that...DAMN!!!

Bilal91

International Coach
another thing...i think we should be able to use collabs as our entry as well...and so that sig will count for both the users who did the collab...yeah???

Bilal91

International Coach
umm i think we should make that Collab of the Month :p dont you??

yeah but not many people entered it last time...what 3...lol...so people should have an option to enter it in any SOTW/SOTM...

hassan

International Coach
i dont think that will be that fair tbh! one gfx could be the one who makes the sig the whole lot better and the other one just gets the win anyway... And anyway we need only one winner...

Users who are viewing this thread