ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
4 stories taking part are,

Australia's Journey In International Cricket - hedger_14

William Rose - My Attempt at greatness! - rosewt02

India's Journey To World Cup 2011 - Aditya

ICC10 - Bangladesh: From Minnows to Tigers! - qpeedore

Hmmm....... keeping in mind the activeness Bangla story has been bad. So my vote goes to Rose's story.

Thanks for everyone that voted for me :)
And i think it would be fitting to announce that its probably time to give up on my story for now :(

well that was pretty stupid. Just win SOTM and then take an extended break from your story.

Anyway, I knew I wasn't going to win. Nobody has ever won SOTM 3 times in a year and I've already won it twice this year.

I suppose so but i think i'd decided to do that before this happened ,just seemed the right time to do it.

Cheers guys

Most peoples stories go less active when they win story of the month, it's kind of natural. You put in a lot of effort to win it over a month or two, and then you want to slow down.

IIRC a similar thing happened to me, it wasn't anything to do with winning SOTM, it's more the fact that most stories win it after running for one - two months pretty hectically, and that's about the time you want a break after being really enthusiastic at the start. Some people continue on at a lesser speed, while others just stop their stories altogether.

Your story has won SOTM so you can expect a better response from the readers now. If your story has won SOTM then it means that the members are liking the efforts you are putting into your story. Don't worry about comments just enjoy writing your story.

I never worry about comments. The first time I won SOTM, I remember the next month, my game stopped working and had a whole lot of problems so i didn't update for the whole month. and i find that once a story wins SOTM, there is less comments on it but I guess that's cause it's stickied and people don't normally look at the stickied threads as often. I can say that I barely ever do.

Well ill give it a go to carry on but skipping the T20s because having already written them, i think they are below par so i will just recap them.

Thanks for the support :)

Users who are viewing this thread