SOTM: October 2008

Story of the month?

• Glenorchy Knights - Future A-League Champs?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to the October Story of the Month competition for the Other Game Stories Forum!

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best! These stories have been nominated for the poll as they have been the most interesting/active during the past month. shantanu_rooney was the winner of last month's Story of the Month with his Gunner's story, which makes it 5 in a row for football stories. Can they do it again?

If you would like your story to be in the poll and it isn't, then please PM me or another Story Moderator and it may be included. Remember to be nominated, the story must not have finished, and other restrictions apply (match being played etc.)

Here are the rewards for winning SOTM:

Code:
SOTM Winner

1) 10000 Vcash
2) Thread stickied for one month
3) Custom Title for 1 month

SOTM runner-up

1) 3500 Vcash

SOTM - Third Place

1) 1500 VCash

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks mate. I voted for yours because it's my favourite story at the moment and it's just brilliant. The updates are the perfect amount to read without me getting bored and the updates are daily. Classic treva story-brilliant :D.

Feel sorry for Maj's story as it doesn't get any comments whatsoever. I would comment but I can't be bothered commenting on it on PC and TAE. His story is brilliant aswell.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Voted for Treva Barclays Premier League story as its a new style story and loved it. But hoped that i was able to vote once more for Mani's story as the writing is quality. His updates are so huge and regular that i love that story also.

But Trev's story is of new style and very much exciting and great to read with regular news updates of all the clubs.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Having been Nominated with 2 legands of Planet Cricket is enough for me :D Dr.Pepper and treva.
Please only Select one of my Story.
I think it's unfair for other stories.
Please Nominated this one Beijing Olympic 2008 - westindies2007

Last edited:

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I like both Trev's and Mani's stories. Cant comment on the others, because I have not been reading them, but I am sure they are good as well.

Went for Trev's in the end, although there is hardly between the two brilliant stories. I guess for his 'new' style, Trev's gets my vote in the end.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Well done for my close friend Jack on winning this months SOTM. His story was a new one which shows his creativity and also his commitment to a story. Also congratulations are in order for the other participants on keeping the quality in the forum at a very high standard.

Users who are viewing this thread