Story of the month?

• PlanetCricket FC - DPRA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to the September Story of the Month competition for the Other Game Stories Forum!

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best! These stories have been nominated for the poll as they have been the most interesting/active during the past month. Jaztheman is the current holder of the title, having won the August award with his sensational, mesmerising and pretty much spectacular Football Manager story, which didn't involve much football, therefore I am ineligible for this month's award.

If you would like your story to be in the poll and it isn't, then please PM me or another Story Moderator and it may be included. Remember to be nominated, the story must not have finished, and other restrictions apply (match being played etc.)

Here are the rewards for winning SOTM:

Code:
SOTM Winner

1) 10000 Vcash
2) Thread stickied for one month
3) Custom Title for 1 month

SOTM runner-up

1) 3500 Vcash

SOTM - Third Place

1) 1500 VCash

Good luck to those who are nominated! Also, I don't know if you have been allowed two stories in game of the month in recent months... but you are now. :p

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Shan's is of the highest quality, and it's lasted more than a month :p.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Glenorchy Knights by The Majestic is a fantastic story. Deserves SOTM more than all the others in my opinion. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hard choice however I think Shantanu deserves SOTM! :D

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for all those who voted for me still now. Good to see you all liked my story. :hpraise

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I vote for Glenorchy Knights - Future A-League Champs - The Majestic. me and him was tie.
His story is 1 million time better than mine he need to be 2nd place

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I voted for Westindies. It's the only story which i have followed in Other stories forum and i am a part of it...

Thanks Bro, but i think I still need to Improve the Quality of my story. please vote for people who deserved the Title :onpc

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Congratulations to Shantanu on winning the Story of the month for September. Well done to all members in the poll. :)

Users who are viewing this thread