- Apr 7, 2014
- Online Cricket Games Owned
- Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey Attie, how are you controlling the editing of gameplay sliders in the tournament.South African Pro20 League Season 1 - The Inuagural get together
The 1st Season on the new DBC17 of the highly successfull South African Pro20 League has arrived. In this initial Season , all available participants is thrown together in one big league , affording everyone to play everyone else once , and on conclusion of the League , the Final Log Standings will be used to determine who plays where in the 2nd season , when the players will be split into Divisions.
The competition will be a Pro20 format.
4 points for a win/bye
6 Points for a game won by forfeit
2 points for a draw/No Result - Only after Super Over Ends in a draw , as I`m not sure who then ends up as the winner. If the Game awards a WInner , then that ruling shall stay.
0 points for a loss
Take all 10 wickets +1 bonus points
Score 120+ runs +1 bonus point
Score 150+ runs +2 bonus points
Chase Score with 5 wickets down +1 bonus point
Chase Score with 3 wickets down +2 bonus point
1. General Match Conditions
General T20 rules , except the following differences (Please copy the existing T20 Match type and create a New Custom SA Pro20 version with the differences underneath :
2.No "Normalise Skills" allowed , (meaning don`t check it in the match creation screen)
- Bar reviews: 2 per Innings , (please edit the default 0)
- 2 Bouncers per over (default is 1) . These are the one`s called by the umpire as such (higher than the shoulder)
- 4 fielders outside the circle after the Powerplay , (default is 5)
- A Maximum of 5 fielders allowed on either side of the wicket at any time when bowling
- If Scores are tied , a Super Over will be used to determine the Winner , please remember to enable this when you set up your Custom Match Type
3.Never accept the Forfeit request sent automatically in game , we play our games in full. This is sent automatically by the game once 30 seconds time limit per over is up for setting your field.
4.Any Custom team composition are allowed , with the only guidelines being the following :
To achieve the above requirements , please go and edit your team that will be participating in the league in the Academy until it fits the specs. This is done on an individual basis whereby lowering or upping the Skills and Attributes of a Fast Bowler will change the " Fast Bowling rating" of the team .
- Batting Rating not higher than 85
- Bowling Rating not higher than 90
- Fielding Rating not higher than 95
If any of the ratings are still over the limits set , then go back and repeat the exercise on the individuals that you know is still rated too high, until the shield rating falls inside the above limits.
5. Home team will create the match using the custom match option with the Custom Pro20 match type at Legend difficulty , and can choose any conditions including the venue they want, there is no requirement to select the random conditions but this option can be selected if the home team prefers. (Just remember to edit and save a Custom Pro20 Match type in the Academy beforehand)
6. If any glitches/bugs are encountered , we will have to live with it , as cricket was never intended as a perfect game. However if a match is very laggy and glitchy and both teams agree to restart then that is between the two team managers. The restart must take place before the game is complete.
7.Usual power play fielding restrictions apply for first 6 overs (Only 2 fielders outside the circle) , and then a maximum of 4 fielders outside the ring after the power play overs.(T20 Default is 5) Please remember to go and edit your default T20 settings , I normally save the custom Match Types with the Competitions Name to distinguish them from the default ones. A new rule has been brought in , where you are not allowed to have more that 5 fielders on either side of the wicket.
8.There is no other restrictions on how a field can be set other than this , so no one should complain about unorthodox field settings. Please go and create your own custom fields in the academy , to also speed up the constant re-setting of your field placements after bowling changes. Press the Up button on the D-Pad to get to the Options screen , scroll down to the batsman facing and press the Triangle Button , and the Up on the D-pad again on the next fielding screen to quickly get to your preset fields. Repeat this excercise until the game accepts your field
9.Upon Match Completion , please take a Screenshot (with your Phone) of the Scorecard and Post it in the Whatsapp group , as I need it for the Logs and Bonus Point Calculations . I will ask that the winning manager do this , meaning if I don`t receive his winning scorecard , I will handle the match as a No-Result and share points. I have allowed for 1 week for the Managers to complete their 2 matches as per the fixture list. Meaning each Friday the new round will start. All scorecards needs to be received by me before the new round starts .
10. No advance matches with other managers will be allowed to be posted on the Whatsapp group , meaning I will only accept the "official" scheduled matches scorecards per week. This however does not mean that you cannot play your future scheduled match earlier , I will just not accept the scorecard until the appropriate time. So DON`T send me the Future Round`s scorecards earlier , I will just bin it. DO send them in at the right time. I will not keep it somewhere and wait for the right time to process it. I get confused easily , and this is the only way for me to try and keep up with the league. Please bear in mind we are playing alot of matches per week , so I don`t want to be flooded with random scorecards that doesnt match the weeks "official" matches.
11. If no connection between two players can be established after various try outs in the allotted week , points will be shared , hence a No-Result will be recorded. Both players need to notify me of this.
12. In the event that one of the parties cannot fulfill their fixture with the opposition , the available Party will be awarded 6 points. It is the responsibility of the Available manager , to inform and explain to me of the oppositions NO-Show in the alloted Week. I will use the 3 x strikes method , ie when an opponent has cancelled a match within the last 1,5 hours before scheduled start for 3 x times , this is enough justification to award the match to the available party. I will try and use discretion doing this , but my judgement will be final. If no notification is received in the allotted week , a No result will be awarded to both sides , resulting in shared points.
13. There will be the following restrictions imposed on the actual bowlers used to bowl the 20 Overs .
· Fast / Fast Medium / Medium Bowlers : Maximum of 12 Overs
· Spin Bowlers : Minimum of 8 Overs
· Spin Bowlers : Maximum of 12 Overs
· Fast / Fast Medium / Medium Bowlers : Minimum of 8 Overs
Please note that an equal split of 3 Overs each of the above Groupings will need to be bowled in the Power Play up front . ie 3 Overs Pace / 3 Overs Spin
If the above Quota`s are not followed , the guilty party loses 2 League points , regardless of the outcome of the match . It is up to the opposing player to resolve this with the guilty party or report this if he is still refusing to bowl the correct bowlers . I suggest that a message through Whatsapp to the Bowling player to remind him of the requirement should help , as soon as the 1st unlawfull ball is bowled. If he agrees , he will then change his bowling the next over and bowl one over of Spin/Pace extra overall to make up for the lost over. This will mean he will end up with a 13/7 Split eitherway , depending on which type bowler he "Over Bowled" in the Power play
If a side is bowled out before the 15th Over , none of the above restrictions will apply , because the player could have still then bowled his above quota if he was allowed to , except for the upfront Power play requirements (50/50)
The above is intended to try and get more balanced sides , and to try and get everyone`s all round abilities tested .
I have played only a few online matches, but I am not able to see the batting bowling and fielding rating of my opponent teams. It only shows TBD. Are you able to see that before start of the match.