South - African TV Logos

Can anyone tell me how do I make all of the above .tga files that you need to put in the data/bats folder a zip file in Winrar and import it with Graphics Importer V2.2(1).
Because I think the above .zip file will probably don't work.
Please HELP

The graphic importer isn't used for the tga of tv overlays. All you need to do is copy and paste them into the bats folder. What you need to do is to have the config files right. That is what the graphic importer is used for in tv patches.
Attached is the zip maker that will alow you to import the config files. The starting offset is just the number in the config list, size in bytes is just that (open the config editor and u will find that), text is what ever u want to type.

Attachments

• GIZipMaker.zip
    12 KB · Views: 19
Can you tell me if the GIZipmaker is working correctly or not.
Becuase if I put in the offset, byte size and description and then click on make .zip, it says it does, but I can't find the file nowhere thereafter.
When I for example downloaded the latest Channel 9 TV Overlay Patch, I open the .zip file with Winrar and extracted all the file to a Channel 9 folder.
In the extracted files I saw a "file.data" and an "install.data" files with the .tga files, is this the files that make it possible to install the patch through the Graphics Importer V2.2(1)?
How do they create that to files to install the patch through the Graphics Importer?

Attachments

• Graphic1.gif
    Graphic1.gif
    54.5 KB · Views: 93
When you use the zipmaker it will produce file.data install.data and replacedfiles.txt as part of one zip file. To add targas to the zip file simply unzip and rezip with the targas in. You should be able to select where the zip file is created when you select make zip.

Even if I select a folder where it must create the zip file and go and look in that folder,I can't see any zip file, That's why I wonder if the GIZipmaker is working correctly.

Yep the GI Zip maker.exe program has to be in the same folder as the main Graphics Importer program files.

Here is the correct zip file for the Supersport TV Overlays.

Tell me what you think and where you want mods.

Attachments

• Supersport vir CricketPlanet.zip
    229.9 KB · Views: 41
hondi civic i just downloaded your patch and i love it man it looks so realastic man thanx alot man you are the best

Ste said:
Yep the GI Zip maker.exe program has to be in the same folder as the main Graphics Importer program files.

lol I never knew that, mine just happened to be in the same directory...

Users who are viewing this thread