Story South Africa's Tour of England

Hmm, thats interesting. Ive played on pro, veteran and legend difficulty, hard and hardest bowling difficulty and the AI dont play that well[DOUBLEPOST=1495981316][/DOUBLEPOST]Admittedly, i am using high rated bowlers (mcgrath, lee, warne) however the batters are equally skilled (tendulkar, laxman, sehwag)

Can you tell me how I can get both these teams? Dravid and Laxman playing against Aus was fun.

How do you play , are you taking control over all 11 players of your team?
Can we take control of 1 player and play in tour mode , like we do in career mode or do we have bat & bow for all the 11 players in our team?

You can. If you play Career Mode as a Star Player. You can choose before each match whether you want to play only as the Star Player or take control of the entire team. This is such a cool feature. However, your selection depends on your form and you can be part of the squad throughout the career. You can get selected for T20 / First Class Tournaments around the world.

I played as Abhinav Mukund against NZ in a home series. Few matches I took control of the entire Indian team. I loved it.

@Xboxer you can download my india 2006/07 team under Sweppy12. Made India, England and Australia

Why not just play a casual match where you always have control of your entire team?

3rd ODI
South Africa's Innings

De Kock and Duminy finally fail, but Du Plessis and De Villiers come to the party.

South Africa continue their fine form with the bat on a great deck at the Oval. England have it all to do in order to restore some pride going into the T20's.

@zimrahil maybe both ;)
Great LBW to dismiss Morris! Looking forward to seeing England bat.

Looks like things are a lot more fun these days!!!

Very exciting, and kudos to Big Ant!

Looks like things are a lot more fun these days!!!

Very exciting, and kudos to Big Ant!

2nd T20 just as good at the moment![DOUBLEPOST=1496154872][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am getting very realistic scores if I completely ignore the drive thud into bat pad dismissal.

No bowled or LBW though. It really is like bowling at a brick wall.

May have something for you in 2nd T20 that your like!

Users who are viewing this thread